• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

48 Slot - Hungry Hills

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
There is actually a horse with a SADDLE at the farm! That would make climbing the hills a breeze! I wonder if it would get removed though, because of the possible tier 3s?

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
There is actually a horse with a SADDLE at the farm! That would make climbing the hills a breeze! I wonder if it would get removed though, because of the possible tier 3s?
Oh hey! You found Fudge! I named him after a pony that used to live down my road when I was little, and I used to sit on him when he was with his owner. Fudge passed away a while ago though. There's also Agro and Seabiscuit at the destroyed town. Agro named after the horse on SotC and Seabiscuit is named after some horse on a movie that Jake told me about. I've never actually seen the movie though.

On a side note, after seeing all of the wonderful features in the latest snapshot, I think that I might take down all of the trees, grass, and flowers to redo them when the next update is released. I just think it would look so good having a really dense, busy forest filled with flowers and overgrown grass here and there.

Edit: I almost forgot, no one seems to be submitting their creations to Cloud Nine. This is slightly annoying for me because I really need these creations for Cloud Nine. If you have any friends that might know how to make a hot air balloon or airship, can you please let them know that I am in need of their help? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
On a side note, after seeing all of the wonderful features in the latest snapshot, I think that I might take down all of the trees, grass, and flowers to redo them when the next update is released. I just think it would look so good having a really dense, busy forest filled with flowers and overgrown grass here and there.
Yes! The 1.7 features look amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci