• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

48 Slot - Hungry Hills

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Why I have done this
Hi, Oliver here. I have returned once again, with my first map remade into a 48 player version. The reason I have done this, is because a while ago, I heard Chad say that he will not be adding Hungry Hills back in unless it's remade as a 48 player map. Personally, I feel that Hungry Hills was fine as a 24 player map and felt that the map was very appropriate as such. However, I understand that I am not always right, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So what I have done is increased the size of the cornucopia, as well as add more chests and a few new structures here and there. Nothing much, but due to all the controversy this map has gotten, (what with CaptainSparklez and InTheLittleWood playing it, as well as a large percentage of people wanting it back) I feel a lot of people would like to see this map playable in game once again.

This actually came out of nowhere
I started this whole remake (Remake probably isn't the right word for it. Deal with it.) back during the PMC contest when we finished Colossal Caverns and I still had some motivation left in me. Not a lot though, seeing as I only spent about an hour on it back then with JakeKav and jf908. I actually just decided to redo this when I was asking for the communities input on my new map Cloud Nine (Which I still need by the way, the link is below if you would like to submit your creations)
Props to CaptainJS for convincing me to do this, and also a thanks to him for trying to get the 24 player version back into MCSG. He didn't have anything to do with Hungry Hills back when it was made, so it's nice to know there are people out there that can love something you have create as much as yourself.

Go here if you would like to submit a creation to 'Cloud Nine'
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/need-your-creations-for-a-new-map.56717/

Click here for map download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/syxcjlzxxmjnwb5/Hungry_Hills(2).zip

Something on your mind?
If you have any feedback to offer, or notice anything out of place that isn't supposed to be there, please notify us in the comments below. Thank you for reading thus far, I look forward to hearing from all of you.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ohmygodyesploxifan
Hungry Hills will ALWAYS be one of my favourite maps, no matter what.
Definitely up there with SG1 and 2

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been pushing for Hungry Hills forever! Yes, its time!

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Finally yes please with new chest items this will feel do great to play

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci