• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4 Man Death-Match?

4 Man Death-Match?

• I want 4 man death-match.

• I don't want 4 man death-match.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
The double teams in DM are already annoying. Imagine 3-team boosters. It will be so easy for them to win, plus the game will be faster.

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea, I don't believe this would be implemented unless there is a huge amount of ratings on this poll. But this would make for shorter games, and would put a minor stop to teaming in dm, nice thread Snipe.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
The double teams in DM are already annoying. Imagine 3-team boosters. It will be so easy for them to win, plus the game will be faster.
.....if MCSG still had NCP lag backs and not stupid Xime, I would be able to take out teams of 3+ with ease as I've done on Nexus. But since Xime makes it impossible to run away from people if their ping is anywhere below 100 due to the 6 hit sword combos from behind, then your point is now valid. Screw you Xime....

Reaction score
.....if MCSG still had NCP lag backs and not stupid Xime, I would be able to take out teams of 3+ with ease as I've done on Nexus. But since Xime makes it impossible to run away from people if their ping is anywhere below 100 due to the 6 hit sword combos from behind, then your point is now valid. Screw you Xime....
If there was no NCP and Xime, I would probably get 6-hit combos on a regular basis. (7 clicks/second huehue)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Well technically if you do /help , NoCheat+ still exists on the server but it's dialed way down and basically disabled. IDK, what I'm trying to say is that I suck at regular vanilla Minecraft melee PVP without NCP. I just wish Xime either did more for melee or there was just the old NCP settings. I preferred being able to hit and be hit only two or three times at a time whilst running away from someone. :p

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the sound of this idea, firstly way too many times I get to deathmatch then get 2v1'd.
I have no problem with people teaming but if there's a team of two most of the time your done.
I think it would work but haven't thought of the downsides of it.

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
I like the sound of this idea, firstly way too many times I get to deathmatch then get 2v1'd.
I have no problem with people teaming but if there's a team of two most of the time your done.
I think it would work but haven't thought of the downsides of it.
ViolentKitten Necro post, Please lock, also come on teamspeak :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci