• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4 Cities UPDATE 4!

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice but everywhere other than the overgrown spot looked kinda short handed. There was half of the destroyed city empty. The map also looked very large and vacant. How big is it? I did like the snow and abandoned towns for their size and houses. Oh, and the risky bushiness part at the end, LOL!

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Nice but everywhere other than the overgrown spot looked kinda short handed. There was half of the destroyed city empty. The map also looked very large and vacant. How big is it? I did like the snow and abandoned towns for their size and houses. Oh, and the risky bushiness part at the end, LOL!
Well i think it's fine big.

Reaction score
It's smaller than survival games 1. The castle isnt half empty, the front is a courtyard, it has like a fountain and stuff. But check it out on a flyby, and see what you think! The dropbox link is up top!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci