• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3D Avatar Handouts, Get 'em while they're new!

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score

Hey there, I made a thread a while back with my 64x Avatars that I made from scratch (later updated, my current avatar is 128x) and I got a good amount of feedback. I wanted to do something similar but not as time consuming, so I bring you these. Simply fill in the application below and I will get yours done when I have some free time!

Request an Avatar
IGN : Case Sensitive, if I input your username and can't find your skin, tough luck :c
I only do 1 person's 1 character per day. We don't need you hogging all the request!

Gallery of Avatars
Note : I did the first few people who asked for their avatar to be done on the 64x Avatar thread, hope you enjoy guys.

goldlab

Educating_

ConconW

Last edited:

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Request an Avatar
IGN :LoudNinja2xx123

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
These are actually really cool. It's always awesome to see something original around the forums :)
Why thank you! I'm glad you like 'em.

To everyone else, i'm working on them 1 by 1. Should take around 5-10 minutes per avatar depending on complexity of the skin.

Atomic_

Experienced
Reaction score
Request of Art
IGN: ATOMICSHIELD

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member