• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 years boise

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, just dropping by because this is somewhere near my 3 year anniversary ingame. idk the exact date, but it was in the middle of this month. Ask me whatever, i'll slowly get around to answering.

ama starts now men

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have a bearded dragon? Or do you just luv dem like me?
yes and yes
What's been your favorite memory throughout these 3 years?
Red Forest
You joined in-game a month after me, how do you feel knowing that I joined the servers before you? ;)
I know I'm better than you so I don't care
Wish I joined forms when I joined the game...;-;
I didn't either, check when I joined

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
implying anyone remembered you
A lot of people know him so if you meant this as a insult in any way it didn't really work :p

Glad to see some old faces still around here. I joined 2 months before you did :0. Biggest regret making my forum account so long after I joined.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
implying anyone remembered you
bitchly
A lot of people know him so if you meant this as a insult in any way it didn't really work :p

Glad to see some old faces still around here. I joined 2 months before you did :0. Biggest regret making my forum account so long after I joined.
ily cool guy, grtaz on mod

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score

it was actually a joke :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci