• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

24 Player Snow Biome Map (W.I.P)

Hock Space

Spectator
Reaction score
More awesome maps=more fun... this is one of those awesome maps

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
Love the idea! Medieval eh? Try making a castle it could be the "ship" of your map!

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Love the idea! Medieval eh? Try making a castle it could be the "ship" of your map!
Possibly, we don't want to overdo the structures though... I do like the idea of a castle because I get bored if we don't have a big project lol. Thanks for the idea!

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm diggfing the map so far! My only suggestion would be to add lot's of variations of pine trees.

Oh and make sure there are plenty of chests spread out everywhere!

+1 Vote to Add this map to the rotation!

everystat13

Spectator
Reaction score
Very nice map ;)

So you don't want a castle, eh... what about an ICE castle xD

Or an underground frozen group of pigs in the ice... :3 (Mammoths ftw)

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm diggfing the map so far! My only suggestion would be to add lot's of variations of pine trees.

Oh and make sure there are plenty of chests spread out everywhere!

+1 Vote to Add this map to the rotation!
Various pine trees? Like bigger and smaller ones? I think we could do that. As for the chests, we ony need to add a few more in different locations I think. Thanks for your feedback!

Very nice map ;)

So you don't want a castle, eh... what about an ICE castle xD

Or an underground frozen group of pigs in the ice... :3 (Mammoths ftw)
An ice castle sounds amazing, but we'd have to fit it in somewhere, the map is only 500x500, so there aren't a lot of free areas. And the pigs? I think freezing them would just kill them xD, unless you're suggesting making a larger scale of one out of blocks? Thanks for the ides though!

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I think you should change the lake spawn slightly so that everyone is an even distance away from land. Right now some people can get to land sooner than others because they're closer, and you run a LOT faster on land than on ice. If everyone is equidistant from the land it should be a lot more fair. I love the idea of spawning on ice though, keep up the good work!

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
me gusta, rocket approves... cant wait to play it, especially the cornucopia.
I think you should change the lake spawn slightly so that everyone is an even distance away from land. Right now some people can get to land sooner than others because they're closer, and you run a LOT faster on land than on ice. If everyone is equidistant from the land it should be a lot more fair. I love the idea of spawning on ice though, keep up the good work!
don't you move faster on ice? at least when you sprint jump?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci