• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

24-Man Australian Survival Games! [Tribute List]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I really like that fact how I wasn't chosen for this because Gunnishone blocked me on skype. It's a real shame you didn't stick to your word. I thought people were meant to be chosen by skill?
It's my event so I can choose who I like. You have a history of cheating/complaining in clan battles, and I'm not going to let you do the same in this event. That aside, I did stick to my word. I did not believe you deserved a place in this event based on skill.

Last edited:

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's my event so I can choose who I like. You have a history of cheating/complaining in clan battles, and I'm not going to let you do the same in this event. That aside, I did stick to my word. I did not believe you deserved a place in this event based on skill.
Out of curiosity why was I denied for the event? I don't really mind I would just like to know.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay everyone, I am still deciding the date and time for this event. It will more than likely be in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for your patience <3

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I wish I could spectate it :(

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish I could spectate it :(
The server won't have enough room to allow spectators, and it could cause other issues.

I will be recording the entire thing from my point of view (spectating) and I will be uploading it, so everyone will be able to see :)

Reactions: Yin

Bowser52000

Career
Reaction score
Due to The Flame Caused on This Thread. It Has Now Been Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci