• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiceyCoffe

Spectator
Reaction score
Stop this. You've already made one thread. I'm locking this. You're harassing a Moderator. She was within her rights to kick you. Stop. ( eshancowee )

i will keep creating this until i get a clear answer why , and it wasent in her rights when i was trying to be nice to the mods/and casual players that maybe doesnt understand i will not stop that easy ,,, i can do more then you think , so give me a clear answer and dont lock all the time just add me on skype ( cracknutz ) then we can talk like 2 normal humans and not just over a computer screen with text and 1 click of a button and im locked

SpiceyCoffe

Spectator
Reaction score
ok how do i contact sr.mod can you tell me that and not just write contact sr.mod for once

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
You are asking for a permaban. Stop spamming the forums with these threads and talk to a Sr.Mod+ about your problem in PRIVATE on teamspeak or on the forums' PM system. If you continue to post threads like this, you're going to turn that kick into a permaban.

Thread locked.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
You're spamming the forums. You're harrassing a moderator and now you are annoying the Sr Staff... Are you asking for a ban. Contact a Sr Mod. Now.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Contact me please I will be glad to talk to you about it.
Message me on the forums or come on TeamSpeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci