• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Great Au Clans have gone...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Possibly overrated by a few people, but they were not terrible, in the AU clan tournament they came 2nd. They may have been as good as they were but they weren't terrible.

Sorry for triple post ;-;
You can quote 3 different posts in one post just make sure you press the quote button.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Possibly overrated by a few people, but they were not terrible, in the AU clan tournament they came 2nd. They may have been as good as they were but they weren't terrible.

Sorry for triple post ;-;
Couldn't have said that better myself. I think that it was just the fact that a lot of members hardly play mcsg anymore which resulted in the lack of pvp skill.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
AU i wish i lived there for like 1 year in AU :) Sad to see tho with those clan's :(

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Kind of like what Snochet said, with the clans disbanding maybe its time for those members of Apex and Earth to create different clans themselves. Not just 2 new clans or one big massive clan, but a few more smallerish ones with like 7-10 people.

This would allow newer members from the MCGamer community/ Clan community to get involved in clans so the older/more experienced members can teach the newer members the ways. This could potentially bring back AU to its glory days, although that would be hard to achieve, now is the time to do that with 30ish good players floating around clanless. Thats my 5 cents worth.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when Pheonix and Apex ruled the AU Servers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci