• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 2,000 Posts - The Journey of the Pickle

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow. This was a very engaging read.

I didn't know you went through so many ups and downs here at MCGamer. I never really talked to you while I was a Mod (I guess we just had diffrent friend group), but I wish we had :(

The whole thread is kinda inspiring. Makes me miss the feeling of being apart of the staff team. Maybe I'll apply sometime in the new year, when my schedule is a little less overwhelming.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I just took time out of my extremely valuable studying session to read that entire thing. What a great story. You've been through so much! Thankful to call you my friend <33333

P.S. I like meh nickname

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on 2.000 posts!
I'm in a hurry so I didn't read the post sorry ;-;

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
How was I not mentioned in the group of 'waiting ranks buddies' back in September of 2013! >.< :'c

Anyway, congratulations man on hitting a big milestone, hopefully you can get 2,000 more! I really enjoy having you around and I can assure you once I get my new mic, I will come and speak to you a lot more. Again, congratulations man. ^_^ <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Kosmish was, well, still a girl.
I giggled a little.

Anyways. Wow, what a story. You've definitely had one hell of a past, man. I'm actually planning on writing a story of my own, and a work of art like this is going to push me to make it even sooner c:

We haven't talked really too too much in retrospect, mainly because I really can only get on at oddball times and am very busy but Soggy you're definitely one of my best friends on the Internet. What happened over the summer still kinda kills me because even though I didn't have much control over my outcome, I still feel terrible for not trying to stand up for you and Jacob more, seeing as I was incredibly disoriented and confused and was trying very hard to stay afloat.

10/10 much story

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
What an amazing incredible journey you have been on! I cannot even imagine what the staff team would be like without you now. Good luck, bud!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Incredible story, you are a Moderator that I look up to. It really is amazing that you were able to conquer the challenges you faced.

Congratulations on 2000 posts. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
More people need to see this, honestly. I feel as if a lot of MCSG Story threads don't get the attention they deserve from the effort that was put into them :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci