• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

;-;

Do you use ;-;?

• I use it and I see the sad face

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • I don't use it.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I use it but I don't see the sad face

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so if you have been in this community for some time now you've seen a lot of people use this: ;-;.
Ive know this means a sad face. I use it bc everyone knows what it means and I've just seen it a lot of times.

But in all seriousness, I don't see how ;-; could be a sad face??

What do you guys think?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I see the sad face. It starts with "._." and then the semicolons are used to either represent tears or their hands grabbing at their face (similar to when you gasp and move your hand over your mouth). It is more than likely the former, though. Maybe seeing it in a larger view will help.
;-;

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I see the sad face. It starts with "._." and then the semicolons are used to either represent tears or their hands grabbing at their face (similar to when you gasp and move your hand over your mouth). It is more than likely the former, though.
i guess i see what you mean now but still, why don't people just use :(??

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure why other people use it, but I use it because it is a less generic face. Faces like ":)" and ":(" are just boring, that's just my preference though. It's also kind of cute.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It's just an different form of the sad face, just like you got a lot of different happy faces
For example: :D, c:, =D, =) etc.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I've never actually thought about what I saw this to be, but now that I look at it I kind of see
an.......ant. Hear me out here. Alright so in this ";-;" face those little comma things remind of those pointy things on an the ants head or maybe like there little claws or something like that. Honestly I don't even know how I thought about this, but heres some visual reference pictures for you guys.

See. They've got those things. Ya feel. I still associate that face with being sad though, but just since I was forced to think about it, I guess my mind decided to go a bit crazy since I was bored. :p

Weird times with Eden has been concluded :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I've never actually thought about what I saw this to be, but now that I look at it I kind of see
an.......ant. Hear me out here. Alright so in this ";-;" face those little comma things remind of those pointy things on an the ants head or maybe like there little claws or something like that. Honestly I don't even know how I thought about this, but heres some visual reference pictures for you guys.

See. They've got those things. Ya feel. I still associate that face with being sad though, but just since I was forced to think about it, I guess my mind decided to go a bit crazy since I was bored. :p

Weird times with Eden has been concluded :)
omg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci