• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
To be honest I would tend to believe you on this one because I've had similar experiences in the past with things like this: and so have many other users. It can tend to be frustrating when we poke staff members but none of them seem to reply. I read a user's story who said the he poked a moderator, the moderator said they were busy, and then they saw them in a game 5 minutes later.

None the less, for you personally I would recommend downloading a screen-recording software that way you can record hackers whenever you want and you don't have to rush on to a Teamspeak server to try and get a mod in.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Just get a screen recorder and have it out without recording and when you do find that hacker, you can record him instantly

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
I reported someone who told me to die from cancer, and he is still not banned.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it totally necessary to make a thread about this? And then you proceed to double post on a thread that shouldn't have even been made... *facepalm*

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
If you feel that a staff member is not doing their job, please privately contact a Sr. Mod. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci