• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

$100 Diamond Donor not worth the buy?

Do you think it should be life time?

• Yes!

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • No!

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • I don't care, I'll just buy $10 donor every month.

Votes: 17 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
I myself, have only bought Iron Donor on MCSG.
But sometimes it can get annoying having to have $10 come out of you're pocket monthly, and sometimes not even having enough to buy it.
So what if for $100 Diamond Donor, you get it for lifetime? A flat out buy for $100. It'd be a great deal, you would get a blue name forever, and the server will be getting a lot more money.
Sorry if this thready has already been made, if so just lock it.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Eh I'll just buy 3 months Iron Sponsor.

SteriodGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I myself, have only bought Iron Donor on MCSG.
But sometimes it can get annoying having to have $10 come out of you're pocket monthly, and sometimes not even having enough to buy it.
So what if for $100 Diamond Donor, you get it for lifetime? A flat out buy for $100. It'd be a great deal, you would get a blue name forever, and the server will be getting a lot more money.
Sorry if this thready has already been made, if so just lock it.
The thing is if there was a permanent diamond donor so many people would have a blue name, so many people would get kicked.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just look at the word "Donator" It is for helping the server. Not for buying perks (at least it should be for helping ^^)
And MCSG gives us the choice between not helping - helping a little bit - and helping a huge bit :)
And because there are Guys (noone forces them to) who want to help the server really much I dont know where your prolbem is ^^ :D

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Just look at the word "Donator" It is for helping the server. Not for buying perks (at least it should be for helping ^^)
And MCSG gives us the choice between not helping - helping a little bit - and helping a huge bit :)
And because there are Guys (moone forces them to) who want to help the server really much I dont know where your prolbem is ^^ :D
I bought diamond donator because the name was shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci