• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10,000 Posts - MCGamer Cinematics Competition

How many times have you seen the new Star Wars movie?

• More than 3 times!!!

• Twice!

• Once!

• I haven't seen it, because I'm a silly goose and should watch it soon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey Sky. I hate you. But congrats on 10,000 posts #cerbear
Ugh why do you have to be here
Nostalgic 2014 Hubs... Now you got me thinking about when there was like a thirty server hub. You hit my brain real hard Sky :)
:')
Woohoo! Congrats on 10,000 posts Cerorinub!

My first photo was taken on November 11th, 2014 : of MCGamer V1 - click here to view it.

My second photo was taken on November 13th, 2014 : of MCGamer V2 - click here to view it.

_Pyrrhic
thanks pirate! <3

Atu

Career
Reaction score

My enticing picture is of the one and only best idol of the century the minecraft sensation Mitch or Bajan Canadian he is the best pvpr and has the best 480p 25 fps videos out there. Thanks everyone for competing but the competition is finally over as xyzebramc has no real choice to award me for my marvellous spectacular photograph.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on 10,000 posts, well deserved!

Good luck with the competition!
Merry Christmas!

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I don't understand why some people are saying "well deserved" because all that that number means is that he posted a message/thread 10,000 times I do agree that number is huge and all that it requires is thread/post spamming, if I try harded i'm pretty sure i could get that number in about 1-2 months, but I don't think I have the time.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I don't understand why some people are saying "well deserved" because all that that number means is that he posted a message/thread 10,000 times I do agree that number is huge and all that it requires is thread/post spamming, if I try harded i'm pretty sure i could get that number in about 1-2 months, but I don't think I have the time.
Well he does put a lot of effort into the forums, and he definitely didn't spam his way there. Had he done that then you could argue that he didn't deserve it, but since he put so much effort into getting here I think it is fair to say that it is well deserved.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

My enticing picture is of the one and only best idol of the century the minecraft sensation Mitch or Bajan Canadian he is the best pvpr and has the best 480p 25 fps videos out there. Thanks everyone for competing but the competition is finally over as xyzebramc has no real choice to award me for my marvellous spectacular photograph.
It appears as if we have a winner gg guys

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Well he does put a lot of effort into the forums, and he definitely didn't spam his way there. Had he done that then you could argue that he didn't deserve it, but since he put so much effort into getting here I think it is fair to say that it is well deserved.
No but the thing is he was just on the forums alot and posted alot I know plenty of other people who joined the forums before him and have less posts then me, but the thing is I'm not sure why people are celebrating their posts I think It's just unnecessary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci