• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.7 vs 1.8 Lag?

PoisonousApple

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been playing on MCSG for a bit today on 1.7, which I have realized there is a major freeze lag that everyone keeps tpign all over the place, then I hopped on 1.8 and the lag was very minimal. Anyone else getting this MCSG 1.7 player freeze lag?

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
This is happening to me as well. Unfortunately it's bugging me but I believe it will be fixed in the long run.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Yep, due to the hugeeeee update we just had, 1.7 will be a little bit laggy for some users but our devs are aware of this and so they're definitely working on it to fix it, but hey, we got block-hitting back ;)

Akame

Diamond
Reaction score
Well they just did bring it back, so it could of made a couple bugs. They'll fix it soon, the devs are very active c:

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Yup. And since MCSG's now supporting both 1.7 and 1.8, the servers are going to be more laggy regardless. Nothing you can really do about it.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
The struggle is real. Every time any update is made, especially for big ones like this one, there will be some bugs that come from it, but the developers already are working like crazy, so rest assured, thing's well get patched soon enough.

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep, due to the hugeeeee update we just had, 1.7 will be a little bit laggy for some users but our devs are aware of this and so they're definitely working on it to fix it, but hey, we got block-hitting back ;)
Block hitting still worked on 1.8

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like this is a new bug we will get the devs to squash asap. Thanks for reporting it however we need more information to help us troubleshoot this.

1) What location were you playing in? (US/EU/AU?)
2) What servers/games did you experience the lag in?
3) Is it all the time or very intermittent?
4) Did this lag start today or was more noticeable after this update?

Reactions: OG
Reaction score
Sounds like this is a new bug we will get the devs to squash asap. Thanks for reporting it however we need more information to help us troubleshoot this.

1) What location were you playing in?
2) What servers/games did you experience the lag in?
3) Is it all the time or very intermittent?
4) Did this lag start today or was more noticeable after this update?
1. New York
2. SG c:
3. All the time
4. Well the update has been only been out for a day for me so it started today c: or maybe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci