• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[1.7+] Sky Texture Problems with RP?

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Recently, I've been getting bored of my pack. I've decided to make another one, and this time, with R3DCRAFT 32x32, not releasing it, of course. There's this pack I wanted to put the MCPatcher sky into my RP. The pack's called "Chromium Pack", it had a really cool sky, so I got it. I went into the resource pack folder from Chromium, and took out the MCPatcher file, and placed it into my R3DCRAFT edit.

Obviously, I thought it'd work, instead, this came up:

But for some reason, when I 1st downloaded it, it was working fine, no problems at all. I then went into the pack contents to download it, this pink sky came up. I deleted any existing version of Chromium pack, so that maybe if I downloaded it again, the sky would work. To my surprise, the sky didn't work. So, now, the Chromium pack won't even work with the sky.

I just want to resolve this problem so that I can continue with my RP, here's some info:

• My computer is good enough to take this pack, so I know it's nothing with System Requirements.
  • Chromium Pack is the name of the pack, the link can be found HERE
  • I dragged the MCPatcher file from the Chromium pack, and replaced it with my old R3DCRAFT file.
  • I am running 1.7.4
  • I have Optifine, with the Custom Sky texture on.
  • I have a iMac

I came to MCGamer with this problem, as I thought it'd help. Hopefully you guys can figure out my dilemma! :(

Last edited:

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try importing the sky to your pack once more, and if that doesn't work, try finding a new custom sky.

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
I experienced the same problem a few weeks ago. I simply just replaced the current sky with another one.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Try importing the sky to your pack once more, and if that doesn't work, try finding a new custom sky.
I've now gotten the original Chromium pack to work, it's just not importing properly to my pack. :(

I experienced the same problem a few weeks ago. I simply just replaced the current sky with another one.
The thing is, I've basically tried every other custom sky. I like this one the best, and I've never actually played with it, and it looks really cool :( If worst comes to worst, I'll just stick to the same, but for now, I need to get this to work >.<

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
assets -> minecraft -> mcpatcher -> sky
Place all sky textures in there, with any colormaps for saturation and stuff in mcpatcher.

Sun, moon, rain, snow, etc go in the environment folder located in:
assets -> minecraft -> textures -> environment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci