• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[1.7.4] _Fire0707_R3dcraft_64x_64x

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireking0707

Survivor
Reaction score
I have made a texture pack for pvp and I would like people to check it out I made a faithful one a while back and I want to let people use my new one ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures:
======================================================================

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download: sorry it's not possible for me to redistribute but hey that's fine first come first serve
======================================================================

Last edited:

fireking0707

Survivor
Reaction score
TY former clan leader xD it took me like 2 months I'd appreciate a download so if you can spread the word :D

Atomic_

Experienced
Reaction score
TY former clan leader xD it took me like 2 months I'd appreciate a download so if you can spread the word :D
I will most likely download when im ungrounded from the computer. :( But will try it out for you. Even though I use mostly my custom made pack.

fireking0707

Survivor
Reaction score
ty just a download helps because it makes me more motivated to see 10+ views on my adfly :D

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
This resource pack is really amazing! Mind if I use this for my videos? I'll put this download link in the discription.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I might not be entirely certain, but I believe publishing anything from R3D_craft is illegal.... I will look at there terms and update you.

"
YOU CAN NOT:
  • 2.0: Share just the download-link to this texture. This means that if you want people to download this, you must display a link to this very thread and not a Mediafire link.
  • 2.1: Re-upload this texture or parts of this texture.
  • 2.2: Republish this thread/duplicate this thread without permission from the rightful owner. This only counts for all other places than MinecraftForum and PlanetMinecraft. These two places are an absolutely no-no.
  • 2.3: Use any content from this texture in your own work without permission from the content owner (this does no longer include 3D animations/2D animations, but please credit wheres needed).
  • 2.4: Re-make/remix this texture. If you want to customize R3D.CRAFT, please follow rule 1.3." ~ R3D_Craft page

Last edited:

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I might not be entirely certain, but I belive publishing anything from R3D_craft is illegal.... I will look at there terms and update you.
Yes it is illegal to redistribute an edited version of R3DCRAFT, I suggest you get this thread closed and if you have a media fire link then delete it.

fireking0707

Survivor
Reaction score
oh im sorry I did not know but if a mod could help me close this tread I would be okay with that thankyou for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci