• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.7.2 glitch

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, my processor isn't great...but I switch texture packs to fix the Xray glitch and sometimes it works but sometimes I have to do it continuously for a few minutes...

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Mouse Lag: It's wired
Reaction Time of PC: That's basically FPS. I have an Intel 3rd Gen Hexa-Core i7 processor and a GeForce GTX 780 w/ 16 gigs of ram... I don't lag.
You can still experience mouse lag even if you have a wired mouse. Also, FPS isn't a computer's reaction time. You can have 1000 fps but those frames can be 10 minutes behind of when they actually happened. Reaction time is how long it takes for request to become an action. I'm gonna say it this way. With computers that usually get, say, 200 FPS drop to below 60, that means their components are under a fairly large load. When under a larger load, micro-stuttering can happen. When I'm on my good computer, I can be rendering with AE and be getting 100 FPS but it feels like 20. Don't quote me on the micro-stuttering thing but I'm pretty sure that's what people are talking about when they say they can notice a difference between 60,100,200, etc. Because biologically, it's literally impossible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci