• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

サーバーアドレスについて

biako614

Spectator
Reaction score
このサーバーアドレスを一回一回コピーしてサーバ追加してやらないとできないんですか?
いっぺんにサーバーアドレスとかを追加できないんですか?
DJPlay321の方は一回一回ついかしたのでしょうか

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm guessing only a very, very, very small amount of people in our community can speak Japanese. If you need help you're going to need to speak in English: other whys we can't help

Zana

Career
Reaction score
I'm guessing only a very, very, very small amount of people in our community can speak Japanese. If you need help you're going to need to speak in English: other whys we can't help
I do understand he said, that he is mad because I killed him ingame and he didn't make his homework.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I do understand he said, that he is mad because I killed him ingame and he didn't make his homework.
I did a rough translation and it had something to do with the servers. If he was talking about you he would have written "Zana".

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
"Do you can not do that it is not Yara server to add it once once copy this server address?
Do you do not be able to add such as the server address at once?
Is it added was once one person DJPlay321"

According to Google Translate, that is what he said.

To the poster -

こんにちは!私は英語のスピーカーですので、私は完全にあなたが言っていることを理解していない、しかし私は少しGoogle翻訳と、それを翻訳することができます。私は、あなたが助けを求めていると思うと、サーバーのアドレスを追加し、私が最も確実に役立つことができるということです。単純にこのウェブサイト上で、 "サーバー"タブをクリックして、ロビーにあるサーバーを見つける。 Minecraftのマルチプレイを開き、 "サーバーを追加"を押します。ボックスに指定されたIPを入れて、接続してください。アジアでホストさMCSGロビー - 接続するための簡単な方法は "as.mcgamer.net"に接続することであるかもしれません。頑張ってください! :)

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Google Translate to the rescue!!

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
サーバーを追加する方法を知りたいですか?

I did all this work with google translate and then I saw duckluvs post :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics