• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

❤ NaughtyBoys [EU] ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Trivium = Hacker owner who is permanently banned yet still denies it, and some dodgy players in the clan :)

Zotikus = Exotic, the clan what just went around spreading abuse, probably the reason WeRCreeper was banned for, and it's back, with the same owner on an alt... who also happens to be applying for mod on his WilliamEstrela account :)

Oh lets not forget his SimonGidley account too.
Daym you know your facts ;)

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Trivium = Hacker owner who is permanently banned yet still denies it, and some dodgy players in the clan :)

Zotikus = Exotic, the clan what just went around spreading abuse, probably the reason WeRCreeper was banned for, and it's back, with the same owner on an alt... who also happens to be applying for mod on his WilliamEstrela account :)

Don't forget Elysiss

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score

i love you

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't forget Elysiss
Don't forget me. I mean, pfft. I am 100% legit. Just kidding it's just my razor mouse with optifine, did I also say you where missplaced? Ohyeah don't forget le gaming chair.

Last edited:

InfinityHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: FaYnZeik
Name (Irl): Martin
Donor: Member (most op donor of them all)
Wins: 112
Games Played: 625
PvP Strengths: Fns, rod, combos
PvP Weaknesses: Bow fights, ice fights
Clan Experience: Gud, do not do tings de ownr said yu shudnt do.. nis?

davidkatimim4

Tribute
Reaction score

ooo killem

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
THE APPLICATION ABOVE IS ONE I SENT ON THE WRONG ACCOUNT - THIS ACCOUNT IS THE ONE WHERE YOU CAN FIND MY PAST CLANS IN MY SIGNATURE :) TeamOgre is me, but the wrong account.

IGN:

Ba19
Name (Irl):
Thomas
England
Donor:
Diamond
Wins:
Games Played:
2286 [bad ik, im better]​
PvP Strengths:
Sword: I am good at getting strafe combos and rod combos. I am good at unexpectedly turning back on my opponent and catching them off guard.
Bow: I am good at long range shooting, and decent at short-medium long range sniping.
FnS: I am good at defensively using the FnS whilst trying to escape a fight, for exaple, I run into a person, but it turns out they are hacking, and im low, and I can use my FnS skills to escape situations like this.
Rod: I am good at using the rod to rod combo, but also to escape fights [rodspam :)].​
PvP Weaknesses:
Ping - I feel I have to express this because sometimes when fighting I can lose a fight down to ping. People with great ping can outping me, mainly because I have TalkTalk WiFi [worst provider to exist]. 5% of the time I 2 bar. Most of the time my internet is fine, but when the lagg kicks in I lagg for about 5 hours unless I get lucky.​
Clan Experience:
#TheGenerals, #TheGeneralsV2, #Imagination, rest in signature.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci