• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

❤ NaughtyBoys [EU] ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

davvex2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft name: TCG_davve_x2000
How old are you? 13.
Where are you from? Sweden.
Wins: 201
Total Games: 1538 ( At the beginning i played like 600 games and won 10. )
What are your PVP strengths/ weaknesses? PVP strengths: Bow, FnS, Water Fights and i am a sneaky Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad :p Weaknesses: Team of 3 or more when you are playing solo.
Favourite map? SG4, TSG2.
How often do you play MCSG? 2-4 hours a day.
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? It seems like a good clan with many skilled players and i have only been in one clan (PenguinSquad) and i havent explored the MCSG community so much so yeah.

Reaction score
Minecraft name: grantnicholl1234
How old are you? i am 14
Where are you from? Scotland
Wins: I have 129 wins right now
Total Games: 1684 but i used to play without a mouse.
What are your PVP strengths/ weaknesses? Strengths- Swords,flint and steel,rod,bow. Weakness- Big team like more than 4-5.
Favourite map? SG4, Valleyside and breeze island
How often do you play MCSG? Everyday
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? Never been in a clan and it is a good clan.

SlimeyGamezMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: Ba19
How old are you? 13
Where are you from? Newcastle - England
Wins:40
Total Games: 541 [Half of the games are my sister. She has never won :D]
What are your PVP strengths/ weaknesses? Strengths: Fishing rod tactic, Bows, Flint and steels, chest routes, taking out teams.
Weaknesses:
Favourite map? SG4 or MoonBase9
How often do you play MCSG? About an hour a day, depending on if I have homework.
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? Because I need a reliable clan with some good people in, DisguisedZombie and I are great friends, I have him on skype. Also I heard you are playing most of the time.

Please accept me. Thank you.

Ba19

DisguisedZombie

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
What are your PVP strengths/ weaknesses? Strengths: Fishing rod tactic, Bows, Flint and steels, chest routes, taking out teams.
Weaknesses:
How often do you play MCSG? About an hour a day, depending on if I have homework.
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? Because I need a reliable clan with some good people in, DisguisedZombie and I are great friends, I have him on skype. Also I heard you are playing most of the time.

Ba19
You deserve way more wins mate!

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sad saying that if you're too scared to fight several clans.
We don't fight a certain clan because we're 100% sure a certain member uses hacks but gets away with it. No need to mention any names because no one believes us anyway.

How old are you? 13
Weaknesses:

Ba19
You're 100% denied for targetting me from spawn like a noob :)

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
We don't fight a certain clan because we're 100% sure a certain member uses hacks but gets away with it. No need to mention any names because no one believes us anyway.

No-one is using hacks in those clans and you know it, you just don't want a loss on the clanpage and then you call yourself "Undefeated", I could create a clan. fight 1 clan and win and say "Undefeated" woooo...

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Considering you've been banned for hacking before, I find that comment really hypocritical. None of our members hack, they're all genuine and good PvPers. They're all pretty well known by the PvP community, and I assure you none of our members hack. Now if you have proof that one of our members, '100%' hacks then add me on Skype - jack.fisher3012 - don't make pitty accusations towards our clan, and use them as an excuse not to fight us.

Reaction score

First of all, he's lying... All his games were him and... He is 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci