• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✷ Duck's Designs! ✷

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
IGN (for the skin): TheManeEvent
Any text included?: None. Also, if possible could you include my beanie? Thanks :D
PS: Your art looks really good!
Your avatar is done! :)

No problem! Glad you like it :)

Added to queue! :)
Wheres my rendered avatar though?[/quote]
On it's way. I wasn't aware you ordered one-- granted they cost money? Not sure, but I'm pretty sure they do.

IGN (for the skin): TicTacAwesomeXD
Any text included?: No thanks
Background? (Costs $1 to add):
Full body, half body, or just head?: Just head
Pose? (If you chose full body):
Added to queue :)

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Your avatar is done! :)

Wheres my rendered avatar though?
On it's way. I wasn't aware you ordered one-- granted they cost money? Not sure, but I'm pretty sure they do.

Added to queue :)[/quote]
Oh I ordered one like on saturday or sundayish o.o Well just making sure you are making my skin animated with the smiling mouth and yeah :3

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

Added to queue :)
Oh I ordered one like on saturday or sundayish o.o Well just making sure you are making my skin animated with the smiling mouth and yeah :3
Oh, ok. I can totally do that. Expect it tomorrow, or Friday, at the latest :)

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Here it is! Used the same image from your outro, but I didn't think you would mind :)
[/quote Im Sorry if this is too much to ask but can it be an imgur image and can it have a Green color square? Sorry if its too much because im on my phone :(

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of produced work today, everyone. Been busy with homework, soccer, and a paid-for YouTube banner :) Will continue working tomorrow :)

Thanks for your patience :)

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Duck, could i have the Half-body type that you did for Maddy? I just love that. Thanks c: these are so amazing, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci