• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✪ Phone | OCE

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Snooked
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): Idk a few?
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): like more than 15? idk
Game rank: Moderator
Discord Username: Snooked#1211
Past Clans: N/A
Hello Snooked,

Thanks for your application to #Phone - A Minecraft Survival Games Clan. We would like to congratulate you on your acceptance to Phone. In celebration we recommend that you make use of your staff position by personally messaging ChadtheDJ to start the discussion of #Phone's goal to be the first clan endorsed by Chad himself.

Minecraft IGN: wertea
Legacy Stats: (Wins/Games): too many
Current Stats: (Wins/Games): 12 I think
Game rank: Plat
Discord Username: dm me if you need it
Past Clans: AU Rebels/Phoenix, Apex
Hello wertea,

Thanks for your application to #Phone - A Minecraft Survival Games Clan. We would like to congratulate you on your acceptance to Phone. Both Blake and I have admired your skill and power for a long time now and we are very pleased to have you on the roster.

Last edited:

Asx

Survivor
Reaction score
There is a certain clan missing here, I believe it begins with T and rhymes with Goocidation
I was considering adding it HOWEVER due to only being in the clan for a day or two and realising how little potential it had I left it out.

I hope you understand,

Kind regards,

Asx

fltch

Spectator
Reaction score
As an ambassador for G-Fuel I can confirm this is FALSE and that you’re either being scammed by a fake “copy cat” company, or you’re simply lying. G-Fuel will remain to only sponsor TWO minecraft clans which will always be Voltage and Saga.
Thankyou sir, we appreciate your services and look forward to participating in all charity related events involving GFuel and the boys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci