• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♥The Victims♥

skull202

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Skull202
Donnor: Platinum
Past Clans: Cryogenic
Wins / Played: 64/ 1000 (Please dont judge)
Ping on US Servers: around 30 ping (Divided by 2)
(75%) Why Do You Want To Join TheVictims ?:i want to join the victims because i have not had good experience with clans. my last clan i was in was SO TOXIC!!!! they would talk crap about you even before you played with them!. this pissed me off, so since i left i have been looking for a clan to join. i have always wanted a clan that communicates well and doesnt say mean stuff to people. Thanks for you're time :)

DramaticClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Skull202
Donnor: Platinum
Past Clans: Cryogenic
Wins / Played: 64/ 1000 (Please dont judge)
Ping on US Servers: around 30 ping (Divided by 2)
(75%) Why Do You Want To Join TheVictims ?:i want to join the victims because i have not had good experience with clans. my last clan i was in was SO TOXIC!!!! they would talk crap about you even before you played with them!. this pissed me off, so since i left i have been looking for a clan to join. i have always wanted a clan that communicates well and doesnt say mean stuff to people. Thanks for you're time :)
Recommended

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci