• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♥ Posting Contest! - Ends December 25th, 2013! ♥

• Thread starter EhCanadianBacon
  • Start date
E

EhCanadianBacon

Hello my darlings! ♥

As some of you may know already, I am new to the forums. Yay! lol :) I have decided to create a posting contest where you, the forum members, can post as much as you like in order to win a special prize! The person who posts the most will win a 3 month Iron Sponsor, a value of $25 free! This contest will start today and run until December 25th, 2013. But please refrain from any spam; spam will not be considered as an entry! In order to enter this contest, you must make conversation with each other and become better friends! :)

Thank you all so very much and good luck! ♥

ChrisMSavage - Born To Please.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Hello my darlings! ♥

As some of you may know already, I am new to the forums. Yay! lol :) I have decided to create a posting contest where you, the forum members, can post as much as you like in order to win a special prize! The person who posts the most will win a 3 month Iron Sponsor, a value of $25 free! This contest will start today and run until December 25th, 2013. But please, try and make conversation with each other and become friends! :)

Thank you all so very much and good luck! ♥

ChrisMSavage - Born To Please.
White text D:

HalfSquirrel won. If there is 2nd and 3rd then maybe I'd be one of those :3

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
White text D:

HalfSquirrel won. If there is 2nd and 3rd then maybe I'd be one of those :3
I think she means whoever posts the most within 3 months?
If I'm right, then how is she going to calculate all those posts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci