• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wins: 487
IGN: Superslayer421/lil_michael5
Skype and TS Name: Superslayer421
Timezone: PST
What times are you available:Well I can talk on weekdays and can play on weekends so yea
What were your past clans: All of em
Why do you want to join this clan: Cause my friends are here
What a surprised. -_-

AviVulza

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: I have 3 accounts I care about. Vulza, AviVulza, and FireFading.
Wins: In all of my accounts that I have had I probably have 800+. I checked yesterday.
Games Played: Well, on Vulza 91/500 AviVulza 97/300 and FireFading 300/840. The only games played I care about.
Did You Add The Leader On Skype: Yes, and I have him on Skype. I still need elexzor, though.
Active On The TS [Y/N]: Yes, I have been quite a lot lately, and I most certainly will if I get trial/member
Past Clans: Viral, InsanityTrial, Aviate, Pulse.
Why Do You Want To Join: I am a decently skilled PvP'er who wants to join a good clan. I have many friends in this clan and I reckon that I will make more. Clans are more fun to me now, if that makes any sence, because earlier clans just weren't my thing :)
One Thing You'd Change: Friendship, Loyalty, Skills
Thank you, Vulza signing out.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wins: In all of my accounts that I have had I probably have 800+. I checked yesterday.
Games Played: Well, on Vulza 91/500 AviVulza 97/300 and FireFading 300/840. The only games played I care about.
Did You Add The Leader On Skype: Yes, and I have him on Skype. I still need elexzor, though.
Active On The TS [Y/N]: Yes, I have been quite a lot lately, and I most certainly will if I get trial/member
Why Do You Want To Join: I am a decently skilled PvP'er who wants to join a good clan. I have many friends in this clan and I reckon that I will make more. Clans are more fun to me now, if that makes any sence, because earlier clans just weren't my thing :)
Ye bad but <3

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
please take saladancer101 off the roster... hes not in the clan

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial. Be active on TS for a better chance of being accepted.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Another one? What happened to other one? Anyways good luck with this clan, hope it goes reallyyyyy far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci