• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
It was fun the short time it lasted. Ive tried my best. I wish it couldve lasted longer. I wont be active starting sunday and I dont think id be able to hold this clan strong. I love each and every one of you guys. I loved all of your special personalities. I loved the fights everyone would have. I loved everything about this clan. My statement held true though, we destroyed ourselves. All good things come to an end. This is our end. But don't be sad... Many perfect things rise out of the ashes of old good things.

Lively please lock thread

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
It was fun the short time it lasted. Ive tried my best. I wish it couldve lasted longer. I wont be active starting sunday and I dont think id be able to hold this clan strong. I love each and every one of you guys. I loved all of your special personalities. I loved the fights everyone would have. I loved everything about this clan. My statement held true though, we destroyed ourselves. All good things come to an end. This is our end. But don't be sad... Many perfect things rise out of the ashes of old good things.
<3
I'm sure you'll make another dominating clan one day. Goodbye eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci