• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:

My Minecraft ID is SubtractHD, I have a lot of other accounts but this is my main one for now.

Skype Name:

You've got me but my Skype name is drewo136.

Past Clans:

My past clans are Aviatev1, Superesse, Deception, Kronic, Eternity, Ohana, Regality.

Reason You Left Those Clans:

I left most of those clans due to them disbanding. Some of them I left for a new experience or not enjoying my time with some other members. I left Eternity to start my own journey in leading but I realized leading my own clan and starting from scratch is a lot harder than it seems, I'm better at just leading bigger clans.

Why Do You Want To Join:

I want to join Eternity to start over again, I want my old MCSG experience which was having fun and building strong friendships with other people in the clan. I love the way this clan is run and I want to come back and I'm staying. I've noticed that no other clan has the experience I love about this one. Members left and I want to prove my skill and take a spot on the roster.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:

My Minecraft ID is SubtractHD, I have a lot of other accounts but this is my main one for now.

Skype Name:

Past Clans:

My past clans are Aviatev1, Superesse, Deception, Kronic, Eternity, Ohana, Regality.

I left most of those clans due to them disbanding. Some of them I left for a new experience or not enjoying my time with some other members. I left Eternity to start my own journey in leading but I realized leading my own clan and starting from scratch is a lot harder than it seems, I'm better at just leading bigger clans.

Why Do You Want To Join:

I want to join Eternity to start over again, I want my old MCSG experience which was having fun and building strong friendships with other people in the clan. I love the way this clan is run and I want to come back and I'm staying. I've noticed that no other clan has the experience I love about this one. Members left and I want to prove my skill and take a spot on the roster.
Minecraft ID: iHaxors_

Skype Name: jess123259

Past Clans: After my break of mcsg: Supremacy, Regality

Reason You Left Those Clans: Supremacy: I left Supremacy because of people not respecting me and playing to many other games. Regality: I didn't feel right as a leader plus my clan had no one ever on.

Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join the Eternity to basically have fun. I love people who can just mess around and have a great time playing mcsg. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to Clan Battles, Scrims and Clan Wars, I will take it 100% seriously and be very mature when in battle. Another reason I want to join is because I like a lot of people in here especially someone who has no talent c: jk jk :p But basically I want to join for a great of experience of taking it seriously and having a great time.
Pending

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Message to all trials and members, please add me on skype so I am able to add you to the skype chat.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:

Skype Name:

Past Clans:

Why Do You Want To Join:

Well written application, but I am sorry to report that you have been denied :/ sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci