• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

420YOLOBLAZENIT

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: 420YoloBlazenIt
  • Wins: 38
  • Games Played: 107
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Not yet, if I get accepted for trial I will :)
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Yes, I've already been on the teamspeak for a while and met some of the members
  • Past Clans: React and ThePast
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: No, but I have teamed with the members.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: #bbLLERandBucketzRBallers and also this clan seems like it has some cool members :)
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: I'd make myself full member ;)

Native

District 13
Reaction score
blotz u have a record of saying stuff that isnt true or over reacting but if that id true actions will be taken next time pm me or native ddont post it publicly

thanks bro
What happens to the sexy font

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: 420YoloBlazenIt
  • Wins: 38
  • Games Played: 107
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Not yet, if I get accepted for trial I will :)
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Yes, I've already been on the teamspeak for a while and met some of the members
  • Past C blans: React and ThePast
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: No, but I have teamed with the members.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: #bbLLERandBucketzRBallers and also this clan seems like it has some cool members :)
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: I'd make myself full member ;)
You have accepted as Trial. Stay active on the TS for a better chance at joining

What happens to the sexy font
there

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: BulletJC
Wins: 141
Games Played: 570
Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes!
Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Will be, after my TeamSpeak is up and running.
Past Clans: #Relation
Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: No, but I've 3v1ed Native Updatin and 420YOLOBLAZENIT on Icarus, killing two of them, which is why Native told me to apply :p
Why Do You Want To Join: Because Eternity is the best clan xD and Native said I should!
One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci