• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

★ TylerGraphics - GFX Shop [Paid | Cheap] ★

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey!
Welcome to my GFX thread - I make high quality graphics, professional graphics, with cheap prices. My graphics include Avatars, Banners, & Thumbnails.

My YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TylerGraphicz
Now I'll show you some of my work!

★ Banners ★

Thumbnails

Great, now you've seen my work.
Still interested?

★ Prices

Banner | $5
-High Quality
-You choose what you want
-Ready for YouTube

-High Quality
-Choose your pose
-Great for Forums / Skype / YouTube / etc
-Custom BG

Thumbnail | $3
-High Quality
-Ready for YouTube
-Attract more viewers
-Choose how YOU want it

Packages

Youtube Package | $13
-1 banner
-1 avatar
-3 thumbnails

Forumer Package | $5
-1 Signature
-1 avatar

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
These graphics are very good and they have a very reasonable price! If I ever need graphics, I know where to go!

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I will buy when I get my own Pay Pal o.e

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Nice graphics! If I get a YouTube I'm coming to you!

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
By experienced, do you mean unoriginal? Whats the point of paying for something that someone else can easily do for them self? Its just a copy and paste job. All they have to do if go on YouTube and search for "How to make a Minecraft YouTube banner", and they will get how to make this.

Even if they couldn't do it, there are other people creating actual art for roughly the same price or free! ( duckluv321 CyphirxusGraphics )

OR, if they wanted the copy and paste kind of banner, they can get it from others who are "creating" it for less.

I have nothing against you, I'm just annoyed with what the art section has become.
I understand what you're saying but honestly I don't use the graphics pack that much.

When I create my graphics I shoot for a style that is easily recognizable to be mine - just because I use the graphics pack doesn't make my work all of a sudden unoriginal nor do I use any of the overused textures or effects in the graphics pack.

As for the drawings yes I realize there are people who do hand drawn artwork that is way beyond what I do but you can't necessarily hold that against me. Some are better than others at what they do and some can do things others can't. Graphics is my type of thing and drawing is theirs. Unfortunately I'm not as talented as them in that specific category.

I'm not trying to manipulate people buying from me, either. Any normal person is able to see that there is a variety to choose from in the art section, if they want graphics so be it, same with hand drawn stuff.

Have a nice day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci