• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

◽️ Top 10 AU Clans ◽️ Re-Posted

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys give him a break. He went through the time and effort to make this thread the last thing he wants is flame. Also I agree with Corey's list :3
You agree with Corey's list? But, but, but, you were in fenix and they never lost a cb and your clan was god and it only came 2nd like wtf. The world now has to end.

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
Corey where is adrenaline :O 20 wins 2 losses they had.
I was in DynamicAu for a while there were good players but I wouldn't have put them in the top 10 my choice. Soz <3.

AnonymousAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Corey where is adrenaline :O 20 wins 2 losses they had.
I was in DynamicAu for a while there were good players but I wouldn't have put them in the top 10 my choice. Soz <3.
It's Fine, But Adrenaline. I would of put it but we had a few arguments with them, plus I put the ones I think should be in their, I would of put your clan but didn't know who to take out

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
It's Fine, But Adrenaline. I would of put it but we had a few arguments with them, plus I put the ones I think should be in their, I would of put your clan but didn't know who to take out
No your list is pretty good, I like it and HEY I was nice to you haha.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Put up UnitedAU, they have more wins than some clans[7 wins 1 loss]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci