• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

◽️ Anonymous [AU Clan] ◽️

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN/S: dancingdragonz
What You'd Like To Be Called: duncing
Skype Name: dancingdragonz
Average Ping To AU Servers: 20 -40
State/Timezone: QLD Eastern Standard Time
Wins/Games: 258/1800 with alts and stat reset
PvP strengths: Fns, Rod , Bow
PvP weaknesses: Sword kinda
5 Favourite Map(s): Breeze Island 2, Valleyside , Zone 85 , Holiday Resort and SG4
Past clans?: #Inferno
Past Bans?: N/A
Why You Want To Join Anonymous: Because I have heard it is a very good clan with some very well mature. I will try too contribute too all cb's. I am most likely on weekdays might play, I most likely will be on Weekends.

PS: I dont care if I dont get accepted but can I please get cheerleader
Accepted! Welcome to Anonymous

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Your time has come to clan battle #Kharizma!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys aren't like kingson's clan and use alt/hackers and after that these randies say gg 5-3......

AnonymousAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Your time has come to clan battle #Kharizma!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys aren't like kingson's clan and use alt/hackers and after that these randies say gg 5-3......
Dw We Aren't :p. Plus right now, myself CoreyRockerGamez am having a little break from mcsg till Saturday. Also if you'd like a cb please use the clan battle template located towards the bottom of the thread

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Dw We Aren't :p. Plus right now, myself CoreyRockerGamez am having a little break from mcsg till Saturday. Also if you'd like a cb please use the clan battle template located towards the bottom of the thread
I'm very happy you're not! :) gl when we cb bae Ill get my clan owners on to organise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci