• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¿Who have the best ratio? without no boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I've heard otherwise. But without knowing 100% for sure.. I won't say anything.

All I can say, is name one other person besides him, how on their first mcsg account ever, won 600/1000. Its highly unlikely lol. Not huahwi, not Gravey4rd, not any of the best pvpers in mcsg can say that started off with that good of a ratio. Its highly unlikely.

E

Ephiza

Lol if its not your original account, you don't deserve to be mentioned in this thread. Your win/loss ratio is good, don't get me wrong, but legit is still people who on their original accounts. We can debate all day on what an "alt" account is, but facts are what facts are, its not your original account.

And note how you did not say in the legit part about "playing on the high servers", which you do quite a bit xD.
By that Logic, Zypes and Lovelights don't deserve to be mentioned either. You gonna cause flame about them too?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
By that Logic, Zypes and Lovelights don't deserve to be mentioned either. You gonna cause flame about them too?
lol not flaming about anyone, just saying that this thread was meant for "no boosting" and if its not your original account, then you kind boosted, intentionally or not, because on that new account, you have none of the noob parts of your gameplay in your records.

I don't know zypes, so I can't say a think about him. As far as lovelights, he is an alt, but from what everyone knows about him, his 2 accounts, both have good win/loss ratios... so no complaints there. One of those is his original account from what we know, so he is fine being in this thread unless proven otherwise. Zypes I don't know, so I can't form an opinion.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
I've heard otherwise. But without knowing 100% for sure.. I won't say anything.

All I can say, is name one other person besides him, how on their first mcsg account ever, won 600/1000. Its highly unlikely lol. Not huahwi, not Gravey4rd, not any of the best pvpers in mcsg can say that started off with that good of a ratio. Its highly unlikely.
Huahwi has a 56% ratio on his first account. Considering that, 60% isn't all that unbelievable...

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
its different when you get up to 6000-7000 games played.. people CAN get their ratios up when they play that many games because they are good pvpers by then. Huahwi, I can tell you now, did not start off with a 60% w/l ratio in his first 1000 games. That ratio came in time. When people first start off, they aren't very good for the most part.

So as far as I know, huahwi is legit.

E

Ephiza

lol not flaming about anyone, just saying that this thread was meant for "no boosting" and if its not your original account, then you kind boosted, intentionally or not, because on that new account, you have none of the noob parts of your gameplay in your records.

I don't know zypes, so I can't say a think about him. As far as lovelights, he is an alt, but from what everyone knows about him, his 2 accounts, both have good win/loss ratios... so no complaints there. One of those is his original account from what we know, so he is fine being in this thread unless proven otherwise. Zypes I don't know, so I can't form an opinion.
Because 600/1009 isn't a good win/loss? Dude, it's a lot better than yours. And Zypes said in his video he had an alt with a bad ratio.

Last edited by a moderator:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Because 600/10009 isn't a good win/loss? Dude, it's a lot better than yours. And Zypes said in his video he had an alt with a bad ratio.
lol dude you need to calm down first off xD.

Where in there did I say that 600/1000 wasn't a good ratio? that ratio is amazing, and yes it is better than mine lol, I don't care about my ratio, never have.

The only thing I said is that this thread said best players who did not boost, and I consider boosting, playing on an alt. because you eliminated the whole noob stage of your ratio. It's not the "real " ratio you would have if you were still playing on your first account.

Lovelights/Kosmish are fine since those are his only 2 known accounts and they both have amazing w/l. Zypes does not count in this conversation because its not his original account. He has a GREAT win/loss, but it's not without boosting. Same goes for Mr_smaha.

E

Ephiza

lol dude you need to calm down first off xD.

Where in there did I say that 600/1000 wasn't a good ratio? that ratio is amazing, and yes it is better than mine lol, I don't care about my ratio, never have.

The only thing I said is that this thread said best players who did not boost, and I consider boosting, playing on an alt. because you eliminated the whole noob stage of your ratio. It's not the "real " ratio you would have if you were still playing on your first account.

Lovelights/Kosmish are fine since those are his only 2 known accounts and they both have amazing w/l. Zypes does not count in this conversation because its not his original account. He has a GREAT win/loss, but it's not without boosting. Same goes for Mr_smaha.
Clearly, you aren't understanding this. Lovelights has 19 or so accounts according to some, about 4 of which I know. XxCireEricxX was his first account with a 1/4. Edit: saying I need to calm down, when you're the one who made a TON of flame, along with posting like 5 times most of which flaming on 1 person when others did the same and you aren't flaming on them? Really smart there...

S

Sepyz

Doesn't matter if Zypes isn't his first account. Lovelights/Kosmish weren't even Erics first two accounts. Zypes has been playing on his current account ever since he's been really into PvP.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
its different when you get up to 6000-7000 games played.. people CAN get their ratios up when they play that many games because they are good pvpers by then. Huahwi, I can tell you now, did not start off with a 60% w/l ratio in his first 1000 games. That ratio came in time. When people first start off, they aren't very good for the most part.

So as far as I know, huahwi is legit.
Huahwi was like 800/1600...
Which really makes 600/1000 not that unbelievable, considering some people can grasp the game's concept faster than others.

D

Damien // Teepwn

I feel like I need to say this. As far as I'm aware of ( and I don't want to sound full of myself when I say this ), I have the best legit ratio on MCSG. By legit, I mean I didn't boost, hack, play at 1am, reset my stats, etc. etc. You can ask ANYBODY about this ( except reven86 c; ) and you'll only get the same answer.

Also for those of you who don't know, and this should be obvious, this (Mr_Smaha) isn't my first account. BUT, I did not buy this account with the intention of obtaining such an astounding w/l ratio. However, with this also being said, this account (Mr_Smaha) IS my main. And for those of you who'd say, "Oh, well a 'new main' is what an alt is, so therefore Smaha is a alt!", to you I respond with, "Oh, ok then. I thought an alternate account was a backup account, but since you're obviously correct about this (sarcasm), this means the account 'ThatOneTomahawk' is an alt. And 'Lovelights/Kosmish' are alts. And 'GraserMC' is an alt. I could go on for days. I just wanted to publicly address this for the 897346th time. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day. :)

(Don't even bother TRYING to start an argument with me. It will just be ignored and you will be blocked.)
Even if you combine both your accounts your ratio is still 1100/1695.
Dayum thats still a 1/1.54 (64.89%)

Also, just wondering, do you ever get sick of how people say 'your ratio is insane'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci