• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¿Who have the best ratio? without no boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel like I need to say this. As far as I'm aware of ( and I don't want to sound full of myself when I say this ), I have the best legit ratio on MCSG. By legit, I mean I didn't boost, hack, play at 1am, reset my stats, etc. etc. You can ask ANYBODY about this ( except reven86 c; ) and you'll only get the same answer.

Also for those of you who don't know, and this should be obvious, this (Mr_Smaha) isn't my first account. BUT, I did not buy this account with the intention of obtaining such an astounding w/l ratio. However, with this also being said, this account (Mr_Smaha) IS my main. And for those of you who'd say, "Oh, well a 'new main' is what an alt is, so therefore Smaha is a alt!", to you I respond with, "Oh, ok then. I thought an alternate account was a backup account, but since you're obviously correct about this (sarcasm), this means the account 'ThatOneTomahawk' is an alt. And 'Lovelights/Kosmish' are alts. And 'GraserMC' is an alt. I could go on for days. I just wanted to publicly address this for the 897346th time. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day. :)

(Don't even bother TRYING to start an argument with me. It will just be ignored and you will be blocked.)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like I need to say this. As far as I'm aware of ( and I don't want to sound full of myself when I say this ), I have the best legit ratio on MCSG. By legit, I mean I didn't boost, hack, play at 1am, reset my stats, etc. etc. You can ask ANYBODY about this ( except reven86 c; ) and you'll only get the same answer.

Also for those of you who don't know, and this should be obvious, this (Mr_Smaha) isn't my first account. BUT, I did not buy this account with the intention of obtaining such an astounding w/l ratio. However, with this also being said, this account (Mr_Smaha) IS my main. And for those of you who'd say, "Oh, well a 'new main' is what an alt is, so therefore Smaha is a alt!", to you I respond with, "Oh, ok then. I thought an alternate account was a backup account, but since you're obviously correct about this (sarcasm), this means the account 'ThatOneTomahawk' is an alt. And 'Lovelights/Kosmish' are alts. And 'GraserMC' is an alt. I could go on for days. I just wanted to publicly address this for the 897346th time. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day. :)

(Don't even bother TRYING to start an argument with me. It will just be ignored and you will be blocked.)
What is your other account?

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your other account?
My old main was 'MattAldridge'. But I lost access to that account on August 31st, 2013. So on September 1st, 2013, I bought this one.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My old main was 'MattAldridge'. But I lost access to that account on August 31st, 2013. So on September 1st, 2013, I bought this one.
wait what

you have a 0.6 ratio ON YOUR FIRST ACCOUNT? how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci