• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

§ Dominate [Au Clan] §

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Cb against #Inexorable? If so add my Skype: yozyxdminecraft

imClawcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ben
IGN: iMagicaa
Wins / Games Played: http://prntscr.com/5sp45k (before reset, after reset I've been lagging)
Do You Have Access To TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Your Average Ping To AU Servers: 50 - 90ms
Sword Rating (1/10): 8/10
Rod Rating (1/10): 5/10 (getting a lot better)
Bow Rating (1/10): 7.5/10
FnS Rating (1/10): 5.5/10 (getting a lot better)
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: Once, (I think), I was banned for abuse because I was on a drug to cure my sickness but it also made me very angry as a symptom.
Why You'd like to join Dominate: I'd like to join DominateAU because I've never played in a clan before, (on MC) and I think this would be a great clan to start out. With this clan and the members I feel like I can improve with the rest of the team and improve this squad.
Extra Info: I've played with clans before on CoD, from this I know I can pick up callouts quite easily. Also I get new internet in a few days so hopefully my ping will drop! :D Thanks for reading this far, uhm.... this is awkward... er.. bye? no? k... I'm just going to stop writing this thread... k..

DominateAU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Ben
IGN: iMagicaa
Wins / Games Played: http://prntscr.com/5sp45k (before reset, after reset I've been lagging)
Do You Have Access To TeamSpeak?: Yes.
Your Average Ping To AU Servers: 50 - 90ms
Sword Rating (1/10): 8/10
Rod Rating (1/10): 5/10 (getting a lot better)
Bow Rating (1/10): 7.5/10
FnS Rating (1/10): 5.5/10 (getting a lot better)
Past Clans: None.
Past Bans: Once, (I think), I was banned for abuse because I was on a drug to cure my sickness but it also made me very angry as a symptom.
Why You'd like to join Dominate: I'd like to join DominateAU because I've never played in a clan before, (on MC) and I think this would be a great clan to start out. With this clan and the members I feel like I can improve with the rest of the team and improve this squad.
Extra Info: I've played with clans before on CoD, from this I know I can pick up callouts quite easily. Also I get new internet in a few days so hopefully my ping will drop! :D Thanks for reading this far, uhm.... this is awkward... er.. bye? no? k... I'm just going to stop writing this thread... k..
Accepted for Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci