• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Zyinth - Meet the staff

Reaction score

So, I decided to redo my Meet the staff thread because I left a lot of question out in my old one.

First name: My first name is Owen.
IGN(s): My main account is Zyinth, but I have an alt called bilzybob.
Nickname(s): Owen, bilzy, Zyinth.

Region: EU.
-----

One Cool Fact: I live in the same village and goto the same school John newman lived in and went to. :D
One Embarrassing Fact: I have really quite bad acne.
One Fact that makes you proud: I'm a proud moderator at MCGamer. :p
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: My last name. >:3
Most Common question you get asked:"Are you tired?"
Favorite Animal: My favourite animal is a dog. <3
Favorite Plant: Venus fly trap... :p
Favorite Color: Red.
Favorite Food: My favourite food is actually pasta. :)
Biggest Pet Peeve: My biggest pet peeve is when someone get involved with something they shouldnt.
Astrological Sign: I googled this, so I don't know if it's right or not:
Personal Catchphrase: "Them roads."
Heard about MCG by: Me searching "minecraft hunger games servers"
Ever Bring someone to MCG: I've brought a phew of my mates to MCGamer.
First friend in the community: Honestly, I think I remember play with @

JChristina a phew times when I first joined.

MCG role-model: My role model of MCG has to be mrmouldymango I admire his mouldyness. :[
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I helped make a phew maps with Sean, even though we never got round to finishing them, there was some great banter involved. :p
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: No comment, the answer would be far too euphoric. :p
Call me maybe? Meh.
Do you team in game: Yes, I team almost every time my friend(s) are online. :D
Have you been backstabbed: Yes. :(
Ever Broken a bone: I broke my big toe, because some wise guy thought it would be a good idea and try and kick the spacehopper from underneath me, anyways he ended up missing the space hopper and kicked my toe and it broke the bone in half pretty much. :/
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, you get to poop on your enemies. >:D
Personal Skills: I've actually picked up a very particular set of skills... :L No, but really I'd say my most noticable skill is too be able to make serious things funny in some way, but also be able to keep the maturity when needed.
Computer specs:

• CPU:
    Intel Core i5 4460

Operating System:
    Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Motherboard:
    Gigabyte Z97P-D3

RAM:
    8GB DDR3 1333mhz (1x8GB)

Hard Drive:
    500GB S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s

Optical Drive:
    22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA

Graphics card:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB

Computer operating system: Windows 8. (I don't know what happened ^)
Program I use to record: FRAPS.
Favorite movie: D'jango unchained
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: My favourite artist is probably John Newman.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): DayZ standalone or Arma 2: DayZ mod... Yeh, I like DayZ.
Favorite character from fiction: Probably Monsoon from MGR.
What does a fox say? Woof?
Terrified of: Moths, spiders, flys, slugs, snails.
Personal website:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6--ZR2pUFAmAGiMeh-sjA

Favorite website (Other than these forums): Facebook, I literrally am always on it.
Dream job: Probably something to do with network, maybe network admistration or network engineering.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Currently, I do nothing and I don't plan to do anything.
Favorite thing about the community: The amount of diversity within it, everything about this community is great.<3
-----

When I am online: During the week (Mon-Fri) 3-30pm-10pm. During the weekend (Sat-Sun) 11am-11pm BST
Previous moderating experience: Been a moderator on RedForestUniverse, A faction server, and some other menial servers.
Been a member of staff since: 20th July 2014.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Be a staff member for atleast half a year.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What r u like new or sumthin

Jk ily. I still remember working on Athletes Village and really wanting to correct the goalposts hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci