• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zombie apocalypse Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Survivor Name: Harry
Back story: Born and brought up in Uk, went on a month long holiday to Savannah, in the United states, outbreak happened 2 weeks into the holiday. Con-artist/card trickster. Made his living in a world filled with crime, murder, torture, theivery, smuggling. You name it, he'd done it.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) : Sleight of hand from performing complex tricks comes in handy for other applications as well, namely reloading a revolver or similar weapon in a pinch
Weapon of choice: .500 Smith and Wesson Magnum revolver. 4 inch long Balisong (butterfly knife) as backup melee weapon.
Appearance: 6ft tall with an average build. Wears a black suit with a white shirt underneath. Long, dark brown hair which he often ties back. Clean shaven but small amount of stubble growing on his chin
In a group or alone?: Alone at first. Met a young woman called Roselyn who he finds himself undeniably attracted to. She was a trainee nurse so she has an affinity for patching up wounds, provided she has the materials. She also has a past she would rather not reveal unless the person in question has earned her trust.
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?: One companion, Roselyn
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?): Savannah, Georgia.
I will write up a short story for him later, once I get to a proper keyboard, as I don't really want to write that on a phone screen :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The app for your main survivor:
Survivor Name: Nick
Back story: A normal student in high school, his parents aren't impressed with his grades. Brought up in Australia. The outbreak happened overnight when he was sleeping, he woke up without realizing the outbreak had even occurred.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) : Bold, Knowledgable, Decent athletic abilities.
Weapon of choice: At close range, probably a katana or a cricket bat (Keeping it real xD)
Appearance: Tall, Semi-Tanned, Long brown hair
In a group or alone?: Group.
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?: A group of three, being myself, Isaac and Amy.
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?): We start in Adelaide.

"Wake up, Wake up!" the noise echoed in my head. "Wake up god dammit!" I knew it was my dad immediately, I slowly got up and opened my eyes. I realized it was a Monday, the weekend was over, school was starting. "Get dressed, you're going to be late, I told you to set your stupid alarm!". "S..Sorry Dad". "Sorry doesn't cut it, get off your arse and start moving!" I slowly got up and stripped off my pajamas, I quickly got dressed into my uniform and bolted down the dull grey road. I reached the main road, I realized there was a lack of cars speeding by, nor were any buses coming. I walked across the road thinking to myself what was happening. I came to the conclusion I was awfully late and the traffic was caught up. I waited Atleast a boring hour while playing angry birds on my phone, a bus finally rocked up, yet it didn't stop. I thought I'd be better off to just walk to school, little did I know I was wrong.

It'd been atleast 30 minutes until I stumbled upon her, a girl was on the pavements crying. I swiftly walked up to her and looked what was happening, what I observed was a horrifying sight. I saw two torn bloody bodies lying next to her. As hard as it was to see, it looked like a man and a woman, I assumed they were her parents. I was clueless on what to do, so I just kneeled down beside her and hugged her, she quickly snapped back and stood up, I knew I did something wrong, she screamed at me. "They're dead, they're zombies, they killed themselves to save me, you have no idea what I just went through, F*** off!". I didn't know what to do, I just mumbled "I.. I.. I'm sorry.. I know what you've been through, my aunt and uncle were brutally murdered". I don't know what happened then but she ran up to me and hugged me, I held her in my arms a bit shocked, I didn't know if I should do anything. Her tears had drenched her shirt, I felt I should be comforting, her eyes were red and bloodshot, I couldn't stand seeing someone like this. I thought to myself 'I'm not going to school today...". After that my attention suddenly turned to a figure running towards us, I recognized him. He was my school friend Isaac, my attention suddenly turned towards the group of figures behind him, they weren't humans. They were zombies.

To be continued! c:

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
urvivor Name:
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) :
Weapon of choice:
Appearance:
In a group or alone?:
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?:
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?): Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci