• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#ZincBox (US/EU Division)

johnzx10

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: xCrafterboy
  2. Name/Nickname: TheOneCrafter/Crafter
  3. Skype or TS: you already have me :D
  4. Wins: like 32. keep in mind that i dont play on here at all and i started when i was a nub.
  5. PvP Strengths: Definetely bow and at times rod/fns
  6. PvP Weaknesses: My clicks per second aren't that great.
  7. How active can you be in a week?: Maybe 5/7 days
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: Humor and wins :D
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: Because zincbox is life
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) The real question is: Do YOU like poptarts? lol jk yeah they're aight
We Gotta Have this guy :p

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: xCrafterboy
  2. Name/Nickname: TheOneCrafter/Crafter
  3. Skype or TS: you already have me :D
  4. Wins: like 32. keep in mind that i dont play on here at all and i started when i was a nub.
  5. PvP Strengths: Definetely bow and at times rod/fns
  6. PvP Weaknesses: My clicks per second aren't that great.
  7. How active can you be in a week?: Maybe 5/7 days
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: Humor and wins :D
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: Because zincbox is life
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) The real question is: Do YOU like poptarts? lol jk yeah they're aight
Accepted :p MEMBER :D

SlicedHD

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: ET10FIN
  2. Name/Nickname: SlicedHD
  3. Skype or TS: uve got meh <33
  4. Wins: 41/1168
  5. PvP Strengths: everything but crits <3
  6. PvP Weaknesses: crits
  7. How active can you be in a week?: everyday <33
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: PvP, Laughs
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: I love zinc and i love u <33
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) YEEES!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: ET10FIN
  2. Name/Nickname: SlicedHD
  3. Skype or TS: uve got meh <33
  4. Wins: 41/1168
  5. PvP Strengths: everything but crits <3
  6. PvP Weaknesses: crits
  7. How active can you be in a week?: everyday <33
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: PvP, Laughs
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: I love zinc and i love u <33
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) YEEES!
ACCEPTED. Welcome as Officer.

VortexGamingCT

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: VortexGamingCT
  2. Name/Nickname: Charlie/Vortex
  3. Skype or TS: bangerboy03
  4. Wins: MCSG: 43 Hive: 182
  5. PvP Strengths: I have a lot of PvP Strengths, so I am just going to list them all.
Flint & Steel: Flint and Steel is one of my favourites. I am very good at turning around and placing the flint and steel as fast as I can. There isn't much to say about flint and steel, just that I can probably take out a 2 team with a fns.

Rod: The fishing rod is a simple one. I am very strong with a fishing rod. I can hit accurately and get it most of the times. When I'm in a 1v1 situation and I'm very low, I normally run away and turn and rod them back. Once regened, I can turn around rod them and get the combos.

Bow: I am very clear with a bow. Bowing is probably one of the hardest objects to use in a situation. But I do seem to get very lucky shots. I am very good with a bow, considering the fact I can aim to where I predict I think they're going to run and shoot it. If I believe they are going to duke me, I simply wait for them to duke then shoot the other direction.

PvP Weaknesses: Again I have a list -

3 or more Teams: For most people, teams are quite hard. I do struggle with teams. I could probably take out a two team but 3 or more, stacked or not, is probably a no no.

Hackers: Hackers are a pain. They are pretty much un-killable. Most people have this problem, and I indeed are one of them.

1. How active can you be in a week?: Very active. On everyday and ready to clan war.
  2. What can you bring to the clan?: I can bring good PvP tips for the clan and motivation. I can also bring a lot of fun!
  3. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: It seems like a pretty cool clan with cool guys! Definitely think we could win some clan wars. And I love the server!
  4. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) I bloody love Poptarts. My favourite is Chocolate.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: VortexGamingCT
  2. Name/Nickname: Charlie/Vortex
  3. Skype or TS: bangerboy03
  4. Wins: MCSG: 43 Hive: 182
  5. PvP Strengths: I have a lot of PvP Strengths, so I am just going to list them all.
Flint & Steel: Flint and Steel is one of my favourites. I am very good at turning around and placing the flint and steel as fast as I can. There isn't much to say about flint and steel, just that I can probably take out a 2 team with a fns.

Rod: The fishing rod is a simple one. I am very strong with a fishing rod. I can hit accurately and get it most of the times. When I'm in a 1v1 situation and I'm very low, I normally run away and turn and rod them back. Once regened, I can turn around rod them and get the combos.

Bow: I am very clear with a bow. Bowing is probably one of the hardest objects to use in a situation. But I do seem to get very lucky shots. I am very good with a bow, considering the fact I can aim to where I predict I think they're going to run and shoot it. If I believe they are going to duke me, I simply wait for them to duke then shoot the other direction.

PvP Weaknesses: Again I have a list -

3 or more Teams: For most people, teams are quite hard. I do struggle with teams. I could probably take out a two team but 3 or more, stacked or not, is probably a no no.

Hackers: Hackers are a pain. They are pretty much un-killable. Most people have this problem, and I indeed are one of them.

1. How active can you be in a week?: Very active. On everyday and ready to clan war.
  2. What can you bring to the clan?: I can bring good PvP tips for the clan and motivation. I can also bring a lot of fun!
  3. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: It seems like a pretty cool clan with cool guys! Definitely think we could win some clan wars. And I love the server!
  4. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) I bloody love Poptarts. My favourite is Chocolate.
ACCEPTED. Welcome as officer :)

AlladinMC

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: Iwillrecktyoumc
  2. Name/Nickname: Poiud Chaudri
  3. Skype or TS: Screwwwwwuuuuupollik
  4. Wins: 6996969/0
  5. PvP Strengths: i liek to rekk u
  6. PvP Weaknesses: i suk dats da problemo
  7. How active can you be in a week?: 69 times in 69 hours
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: Sweg and awesomeness doug
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: because i can. biotch.
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) fck bobtarts i only like recking balls

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: Iwillrecktyoumc
  2. Name/Nickname: Poiud Chaudri
  3. Skype or TS: Screwwwwwuuuuupollik
  4. Wins: 6996969/0
  5. PvP Strengths: i liek to rekk u
  6. PvP Weaknesses: i suk dats da problemo
  7. How active can you be in a week?: 69 times in 69 hours
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: Sweg and awesomeness doug
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: because i can. biotch.
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) fck bobtarts i only like recking balls
Denied for trial. Promoted straight to MEMBER :D Welcome

Mr_Blade2u

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: pokeranger11/Mr_Blade2u
  2. Name/Nickname: Karl/Poke
  3. Skype or TS: Skype pokeranger11
  4. Wins: 87
  5. PvP Strengths: Sword, BOW, fNs, strafing, tactics and fishing rod.
  6. PvP Weaknesses: hackers and teams of 4
  7. How active can you be in a week?: all day every day
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: I can bring extra wins
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: I want to join #Zincbox to develop my pvp skills around great pvpers and have some fun.
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) Only one answer: I have never had poptarts :p

TashNessEvarDog

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Minecraft IGN: Tashidog
  2. Name/Nickname: Jay / Tashi
  3. Skype or TS: You have me
  4. Wins: 66
  5. PvP Strengths: Mainly Bow but alright at sword and fns.
  6. PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod, still learning this tactic :)
  7. How active can you be in a week?:Most days, maybe some exceptions but never Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
  8. What can you bring to the clan?: Good Bow Skills and sweg :)
  9. Why do you want to join #ZincBox?: Because I know a lot of people on here and I want to join a clan.
  10. Do you like Poptarts? (Your acceptance depends on this question. Answer well my young Jedi and may the odds be ever in your favor) This is a dumb question, everyone loves poptarts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci