• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ziege (US Clan) RECRUITING

Status
Not open for further replies.

stallonn56

Survivor
Reaction score

Name (Real or Nickname): Zach. I would recommend calling me Over.
Age: I am currently 12 years of age. I was told by many that I am very mature.
IGN: overthetopgamin / BloodShinePvP
Strengths: My ups' in PvP are currently the FishingRod, Strafing, Bow Spamming, and sometimes block hitting. I dint mean to sound cocky in any way.
Weaknesses: I do not wish to speak of my weaknesses. If you want, I will tell you my weaknesses over Skype if accepted.
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you?: I can confirm that xXBlood_DriveXx
Donor (We do accept non-donors):
Wins-Losses: overthetopgamin- 421 wins out of 4026 games played. BloodShinePvP- 15 wins out 66 games played. Total- 436 wins out of 4092 games played. Terrible ratio, but...
One adjective that describes you?: One adjective that best describes me would have to be loyal. I have been in many clans, but I was always loyal to them, and made sure I helped out.
NOTE: I tried my best to make sure I did not sound cocky in anyway.
Accepted,Welcome to #Ziege! :D

MegaMiniBaller

Spectator
Reaction score
Name - Eric
Age - 13 (Nearly 14)
IGN - MegaMiniBaller
Skype - MegaMiniBaller
Strengths - Secondaries and awareness
Weaknesses - Teams of 3+ decent players, Hackers, People with below 50 ping.
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you? - Makajoe might remember me, we played some MCSG a couple weeks ago. Biju10, we were in #Avalanche together.
Donor - No, but saving up for it.
W/L - 78/1100+ (My stats aren't an accurate measurement of my skill, I didn't start getting good until around my 700th game.)
One adjective that describes me - All-Around. I would say that I am above average in almost all aspects of the game.

NOTE - I can use the animation software Blender, I can make some graphic art and possibly some animations in the future.

stallonn56

Survivor
Reaction score
Name - Eric
Age - 13 (Nearly 14)
IGN - MegaMiniBaller
Skype - MegaMiniBaller
Strengths - Secondaries and awareness
Weaknesses - Teams of 3+ decent players, Hackers, People with below 50 ping.
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you? - Makajoe might remember me, we played some MCSG a couple weeks ago. Biju10, we were in #Avalanche together.
Donor - No, but saving up for it.
W/L - 78/1100+ (My stats aren't an accurate measurement of my skill, I didn't start getting good until around my 700th game.)
One adjective that describes me - All-Around. I would say that I am above average in almost all aspects of the game.

NOTE - I can use the animation software Blender, I can make some graphic art and possibly some animations in the future.
Accepted as a trial member check your skype concerning your application :D

Maker

Survivor
Reaction score
ign: xxda_makerxx
wins:1200
strengths: winning survival games
weakness: losiong surval games
one adjective: brown

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to thank xXBlood_DriveXx for handling all the applications while ive been sick, I really owe you one, starting tmrw, I personally will be testing people out for the clan.

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
ign: xxda_makerxx
wins:1200
strengths: winning survival games
weakness: losiong surval games
one adjective: brown
It would be nice to have you as part of the clan, but please give me a more full applications if you want to join, if you do not want to share it publicly, you can always send it to my skype: jojua3229

brirocks123

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Real or Nickname): Brian
IGN: brirocks123 (and severa; other alts)
Strengths: strafe, running away, and bow
Weaknesses: fighting teams of 3 or more and fighting while on fire
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you?: uhhh DA_GAMING_LIFE might recognize me from nebula
Donor (We do accept non-donors): gold
Wins-Losses: brirocks123 is 547/3587 pinksheep456 has 77 winz and i started a new alt which is MistieKitteh and it is 1/2
One adjective that describes you?: Random

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Real or Nickname): Brian
IGN: brirocks123 (and severa; other alts)
Strengths: strafe, running away, and bow
Weaknesses: fighting teams of 3 or more and fighting while on fire
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you?: uhhh DA_GAMING_LIFE might recognize me from nebula
Donor (We do accept non-donors): gold
Wins-Losses: brirocks123 is 547/3587 pinksheep456 has 77 winz and i started a new alt which is MistieKitteh and it is 1/2
One adjective that describes you?: Random
Accepted as trial, I will test you out when i get the time, give it 1-3 days

stallonn56

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to thank xXBlood_DriveXx for handling all the applications while ive been sick, I really owe you one, starting tmrw, I personally will be testing people out for the clan.
Your Welcome Makajoe, I wanted to give a hand..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci