• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ziege (US Clan) RECRUITING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzzier

Platinum
Reaction score
May I be re-accepted or try out again because I have decided to join your clan and changed my mind :D please give me a shot.

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
May I be re-accepted or try out again because I have decided to join your clan and changed my mind :D please give me a shot.
Sure, Currently MEDDLECUP is in charge of applications, i will tell him to add you on skype. From there, he will test you.

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Congrats on chickenman5968 on being reaccepted into the clan!

RusskiSpy

Spectator
Reaction score
Sean,
I'm gonna forget about your dickishness and apply for a job as abuilder ('cuz we totally didn't just set this up lol)

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Sean,
I'm gonna forget about your foolishness and apply for a job as a builder ('cuz we totally didn't just set this up lol)
I will refer you to MEDDLECUP as i am currently not incharge of applications, i am working on some changes. For anyone else planning to apply, message me on skype and i will refer you to MEDDLECUP

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of TheReturn We challenge you to a Clanbattle :D you already have me on skype.

Makajoe

Tribute
Reaction score
For anyone wondering, I am going through a few people that are interested in joining the clan, the clan board will be updated again soon. Additionally, I have school exams so dont expect to see me on that much until June 21st

KewlMatt

Spectator
Reaction score

Name : Matt
IGN:MatthewErwin
Strengths:combos
Weaknesses:water fights
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you?:Makajoe
Donor:nope :/
Wins-Games:227-2353,
One adjective that describes you?:competitive

KewlMatt

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: MatthewErwin
Strengths: combos with sword, rod, decent with bow
Weaknesses: Fighting teams in water, stacked teams of 3+
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you?: yes, Makajoe
Donor (We do accept non-donors): Non-donor
Wins-Losses: 227:2126, but this was a shared account with my irl bro, so it wasnt the best when I started to pvp on mcsg, but I am still decent at pvp.
One adjective that describes you?: competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci