• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ziege (US Clan) RECRUITING

Freeman4evr

Spectator
Reaction score
"Before you know your enemy, you must know yourself"

When I started playing minecraft, I devoted a great deal of my time towards playing mcsg, and now after being involved in the competition, both alone and in teams, I along with my friends am creating what I hope will become a competitive clan, and a community. Ziege is a clan looking for players with talent, not necessarily people good at mcsg. We accept those who are looking to play seriously but still have want to have fun. Don't be afraid to submit an application, we are looking at you based on what you are best at, and we will make sure to find time to test you individually in order to reveal all of your skills.

Name (Real or Nickname):
Weaknesses:
Do you know anyone in the clan that can confirm they recognize you?:
Donor (We do accept non-donors):
Wins-Losses:
One adjective that describes you?:

We don't judge you based on how many wins you have, rather we rely on your ratio to decide, but we would prefer if you had over 75 wins.
- You will be individually tested to contribute to deciding to whether you can join
- You need a mic and must be willing to talk to us on skype.
- You MUST have a skype to join the clan. (Very few acceptions to this rule will be made)
- You MUST be over 10 to join. (No acceptions)
- We will take into account your attitude when looking to accept you, this won't make a difference unless it is clear you will not fare well with other members of the clan.
- Your position in the clan will be based on your skill level and you talents, that will be judged separately from your application.

Leaders:
Freeman4evr

Officers:
N/A

Elites:
N/A

Cheerleaders:
N/A

On Break:
N/A

On Trial:
N/A