• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTuber Showdown! [Roster]

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Am I able to get my name and channel changed on the roster? I still meet the requirements. My new Youtube is ZachsGameStack and my new name is of course my forum name.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
what does that have to do with anything? At least I've kept myself active and upload MCSG videos :p
have to do with anything? achieving mass subscribers is what every youtuber strives towards, dont even try to tell me you dont. I kept myself active therefore achieving 2.3k, but the youtube community is f*cked. Also, mcsg videos get like 50-1k views and are boring to make :}

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
have to do with anything? achieving mass subscribers is what every youtuber strives towards. Also, mcsg videos get like 50-1k views and are boring to make :}
I enjoy making MCSG commentaries, as they create good opportunities for comemntary and are quite fun to make, unless you find gleefully murdering 23-119 other players boring. Also, you should not be concerned about what gets views or what gets subscribers but rather what you enjoy! I'm sure you've seen all the videos popular YouTubers have made pretty much saying 'if you go into youtube only for views subs and money, you're probably going to fail. If you go into there for fun and your audience can tell you're having fun, you have a chance.'
Anyway, I'm striving from my original point, I just figured if you were going to apply for a MCSG YouTuber Showdown, you would at least still be making videos and would at least record the game.
Oh btw, I would think that the goal would not be achieving mass subscribers, but earning a fanbase of awesome viewers and making people happy from enjoying your content.
EDIT: I would think you should use your other channel, pur8vil, since its active and you have made at least one minecraft video for it that was made after beta xD

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
I enjoy making MCSG commentaries, as they create good opportunities for comemntary and are quite fun to make, unless you find gleefully murdering 23-119 other players boring. Also, you should not be concerned about what gets views or what gets subscribers but rather what you enjoy! I'm sure you've seen all the videos popular YouTubers have made pretty much saying 'if you go into youtube only for views subs and money, you're probably going to fail. If you go into there for fun and your audience can tell you're having fun, you have a chance.'
Anyway, I'm striving from my original point, I just figured if you were going to apply for a MCSG YouTuber Showdown, you would at least still be making videos and would at least record the game.
Oh btw, I would think that the goal would not be achieving mass subscribers, but earning a fanbase of awesome viewers and making people happy from enjoying your content.
EDIT: I would think you should use your other channel, pur8vil, since its active and you have made at least one minecraft video for it that was made after beta xD
xD I like how you found pur8vil, yeah I was keeping that as a trump card ;D
but yeah, I know. But for him to question my account and use his own account as an argument just annoyed me a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci