• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best friend

M

MrKorrenian

Throughout my entire MCSG history one person has always stuck with me. Tigerstain! Yah, I realize he left the community but he was definently my best MCSG friend.

M

MrMad2000

My MCSG friends would have to be people that I actually trust and now, I don't trust anyone on MCSG. I always messed with the wrong people from the start of MCSG, and I still do. So lets say, these are the people I have more competition with than friendly? Competitions.

Competitors <3 : Gcb, Elgoldo, _zeX, Hb01, Gravey, CharlesYummyEgg, jefepero,
Philly67 (I still love you to bits though <3,) teovald, Beta Puffle, SkeletonBoss & Probably even myself. I'm a challenge to myself... No judgement.

I all have great respect for the above EU players, and the only two people I've ever killed from that list is _zeX and SkeletonBoss which is embarrassing due to I know i'm not THAT bad... XD.

I would say that some of them people I could now classify as friends. So here is my "friends." List.

Friends. <3 : InsanePickaxe, Philly67, edtheg, aag2000, mylilfony, JordanCraft1, EpicAsh1, iProGames, DclDclDcl, Copa3797 (fear the pony,) MegaDani900, Danibull, UnchainedArtist, Theoretically, ThePigOfDestiny, SaucyCMiester, profreebuilder, 2020ecoman, MarshMan, Prosouth, Mannse, Teroxi, Frondome, Fluffyninja, Zni, DannyTorp, sukerpunch15 <--- (Very first MCSG Friend,) YouBetterRun, dognitro, TheSlimeFrog, ManBearPig, CherryBakeWell, Joshkey, Zimpley, marioguy9000.

No offence mario, but you were the worst PvPer on MCSG like two months ago XD, But now you're literally the best, 311th on the leaderboards? Achievement get. I respect you.

And as I said, no offence, i'm not trying to be horrible, i'm just saying how far you've came in such a short amount of time, which to me is great.

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
My MCSG friends would have to be people that I actually trust and now, I don't trust anyone on MCSG. I always messed with the wrong people from the start of MCSG, and I still do. So lets say, these are the people I have more competition with than friendly? Competitions.

Competitors <3 : Gcb, Elgoldo, _zeX, Hb01, Gravey, CharlesYummyEgg, jefepero,
Philly67 (I still love you to bits though <3,) teovald, Beta Puffle, SkeletonBoss & Probably even myself. I'm a challenge to myself... No judgement.

I all have great respect for the above EU players, and the only two people I've ever killed from that list is _zeX and SkeletonBoss which is embarrassing due to I know i'm not THAT bad... XD.

I would say that some of them people I could now classify as friends. So here is my "friends." List.

Friends. <3 : InsanePickaxe, Philly67, edtheg, aag2000, mylilfony, JordanCraft1, EpicAsh1, iProGames, DclDclDcl, Copa3797 (fear the pony,) MegaDani900, Danibull, UnchainedArtist, Theoretically, ThePigOfDestiny, SaucyCMiester, profreebuilder, 2020ecoman, MarshMan, Prosouth, Mannse, Teroxi, Frondome, Fluffyninja, Zni, DannyTorp, sukerpunch15 <--- (Very first MCSG Friend,) YouBetterRun, dognitro, TheSlimeFrog, ManBearPig, CherryBakeWell, Joshkey, Zimpley, marioguy9000.

No offence mario, but you were the worst PvPer on MCSG like two months ago XD, But now you're literally the best, 311th on the leaderboards? Achievement get. I respect you.

And as I said, no offence, i'm not trying to be horrible, i'm just saying how far you've came in such a short amount of time, which to me is great.[/quote

He started hacking... jks :p

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Big list for me:
InsanePickaxe
Minialan9
Gravey4rd
Mrmad2000
otto101
Nikitos08
Kaktus96 <3
Flawlesswolf727
adam8488
InsanePickaxe (1 of my first MCSG friends)
SaucyCmeister
G8mes4U
Guy_chaos
BetaPuffle
InconIDon'tKnow
CreeperClub
thingy182
YouBetterRunnn
I_Am_Mr_Slash3r
Giantdragon973
Ryska_Ryssen
Coolman912Devloping friendship with others! especially my clan members! :p

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Big list for me:
InsanePickaxe
Minialan9
Gravey4rd
Mrmad2000
otto101
Nikitos08
Kaktus96 <3
Flawlesswolf727
adam8488
InsanePickaxe (1 of my first MCSG friends)
SaucyCmeister
G8mes4U
Guy_chaos
BetaPuffle
InconIDon'tKnow
CreeperClub
thingy182
YouBetterRunnn
Devloping friendship with others! especially my clan members! :p
<3

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shm0 or maybe it's spelled ShmO idk really but seriosuly there are Shm0 and bazil1413

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Forever Alone.... :(
*convinces self that friends are not needed*
*cries*
*dies in a hole, alone*

Demonds11

Survivor
Reaction score
Myself I can't make friends :(. Anyone want to be mah bets friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci