• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best friend

Aipom

Career
Reaction score
I know. I'm not going to argue with mods, (they know best), but personally I think they should unban Eshan. But you know what, it's really not my place to comment.
I will argue with mods, Eshan was harassed and he got banned for it. Life was out of his place. I hope I dont get banned for saying this but it is what I think, and I have the freedom of press and freedom of speech.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I will argue with mods, Eshan was harassed and he got banned for it. Life was out of his place. I hope I dont get banned for saying this but it is what I think, and I have the freedom of press and freedom of speech.
You're not gonna get banned for saying someone shouldn't be banned. Eshan may have been harassed, but he also harassed other people. But I'm not gonna argue about it, and I'd recommend you guys do the same.

Aipom

Career
Reaction score
You're not gonna get banned for saying someone shouldn't be banned. Eshan may have been harassed, but he also harassed other people. But I'm not gonna argue about it, and I'd recommend you guys do the same.
Eshan is a friend of mine and he did what any normal teen would do, he got harassed so he shot right back, not to mention he was banned for advertising. I have seen mods spam links to their channels and nothing happened. So I am not really arguing because I know that he will not get unbanned under any circumstance, and he really doesn't want to. I am just stating that my belief is Life was out of his place I dunno life so I can't make any other judgments on him.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Please stop arguing about Eshan, or this is getting locked.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Still though, sometimes mods have to make tough decisions. It's what Life thought was right.

Aipom

Career
Reaction score
Still though, sometimes mods have to make tough decisions. It's what Life thought was right.
I am done. I do not want a nice man to get his forum closed. If you wish to talk about it more just send me a conversation invite, this goes to anyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci