• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You can vote for DM when there are 4 people left

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1

Tribute
Reaction score
you should be able to do /voteDM and it will vote for the last four people to have a deathmatch

Archfight

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree, cause sometimes all the last people are so far away from each other so they won't fight. and then if no one who can make it be a death-match is on then everyone has to wait for ages :/

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
Very simple idea, and it sounds good. Maybe add an alert like
[users can now vote to start deathmatch]
---------------------------------------------------
[/startdm to start a vote]
[/yes to vote start]
[/no to vote against start]
And then a cool-down so you cannot constantly start a vote if people don't want a deathmatch

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Maybe only one vote per person and it automatically starts the votes instead of someone starting it because then everyone will start them.
This is a great idea though seeing as it gets quite boring having to wait for the timer to go down or for them to die of natural causes.
I hope this can be made by the developers, even though it sounds quite hard.

Trizze

Spectator
Reaction score
It wont be fair for the players left.
The spectators will always vote for yes because they want to play.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
They get to go to the death match which is what they're waiting for.

Trizze

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you really think everyone is waiting for a deathmatch?
What if you have semi-good gear and you know the others have better gear than you?
Then you would want to get some better gear and if people force a deathmatch before you've found your gear then you're screwed.

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
I support this. If this isn't an option, i think they should lower the game time to 30-45 minutes. one hour is a bit long tbh.

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't agree with this, just have patience, it isn't the end of the world. It isn't fair that the players are rushed because the spectators are bored.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
They will not be adding this because not every player wants to go to deathmatch and it would happen the second spectators could vote

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This truly doesn't seem like the right style. Besides, wouldn't it suck if you were in the final 4 and you just got booted into a death match 20 minutes short? Besides, almost everyone is going to vote yes. So anybody who actually wanted to view a fair game is going to get cheated out of it just because others are impatient. It's not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci