• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yo Mama!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yo mommas so fat , were greatly concerned about her health as she is morbidly obese and finds it hard to breath.
We are all trying to help her loose weight but it is not an easy task but she is slowly getting there. The doctor diagnosed her with diabeteese recently and she now has a life expectancy of 37.
At first we found it hard to cope with this grim news but are now working to deal with it by attending regular meetings : on Mondays , Thursdays , Saturdays and once a month on Wednesday for a social gathering with others who share the same problems with their loved ones. In fact more than one third of adult citizens in the US are obese and it is a growing problem in today's society.
Thus said , yo momma is working her way forward , minus a pound at a time .
After months of treatment she just couldn't cope and is now gaining back on the weight.
She will now need to go and get a gastric band to prevent further weight gain which will result in a heart attack.
This will greatly reduce her quality of life , but will extend her remaining years threefold.
It is also a very costly operation and has cost us thousands , money which we cannot afford to pay after she lost her job due to her extreme weight.
We will no longer be able to pay for our expensive medical insurance and as she lost her job she does not have any herself.
I wish I could say things are getting better but they are not.
Yo momma will be dead soon.

Like tis if u cri evrytim ;(

(This is not a true story just a dark way to ruin a joke)

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well that's just GREat. MY WROST NIGHTMARES CAME TRUE! Welcome to the Yo Mama's thread -.-

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
Yo mama so ugly scientists thought she was a mutant species!

(This is my first yo mama joke, pls no hate ;-; )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci