• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yes please

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
KEEP IT
My favorite days of MCSG (like many) were beta. Back then MCSG was about survival just as much as about pvp. Ever since full release and map 4 and breeze, we have small maps, lots of loot in chests, and quick games. It has just been about easy loots and fast pvp. I like the new chest update because I can starve again! Finding leather armor and even an ax is a good thing! I like that things are harder to find. It makes survival more important, avoiding people until you have gear more important, conserving food more important, and just surviving to deathmatch feels like a win for just being able to survive that long.
Everyone that came to MCSG v2 will probably not like this because its "harder". Check out my Fast food maps thread because that kind of talks about the same topic of how v2 people are spoiled.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/fast-food-maps.41230/

But ya so I love the update so far.

edit: I havnt played to much with the update yet and I havnt found tier 3's yet. Ive read some threads that they are OP and stuff. Idk if if this chest update is perfect. All I want though is it to be harder to survive, less food, less arrows ect..
I am ok with the thought of tier 3's as long as they are really rare and even then not to OP

Last edited:

Censorious

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't tried the updated chests yet because I'm banned (falsely though) but from what I'm hearing it really sounds good.

I'm not a super old school player but I played here before v2 and back then it wasn't as easy to get good stuff like now and nate252 is really saying the truth here, it should be about survival not just PvPing. So yeah go this thread choo choo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci