• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yellowstone -SG map

tripper_jr

Survivor
Reaction score
i tryed to download it but when i did go on it my comp frozee and lagged like crazzy, oh and vikki mu bro and i are starting a new sg may but i cant get anny helpers cus i dont have a server i only have lan so me and my bro can only go on it. vikki can i please use ur server to make it so i can have helpers?
the reason is because on the server we built it on and the mcsgs leaf decay is turned off but in single player or a normal multiplayer server all the leaves on the big tree in the middle will decay and drop tons of saplings therefore crashing any game

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
good job having it added to the servers :D, one of my personal favorites!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Im about half-way done with a map of my own (I havent had much help) and doing it 100% by-hand, any tips?

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im about half-way done with a map of my own (I havent had much help) and doing it 100% by-hand, any tips?
Having nice terrain, lots of chests (as most people like that maps), much structures and alot of fun!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Having nice terrain, lots of chests (as most people like that maps), much structures and alot of fun!
thanks, I'm almost done with the structures and have about half of the "terrain"(its all water :p) done, The only thing is with my map is that its on xbox :(. I have a crappy computer that cant process making a map.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thanks, I'm almost done with the structures and have about half of the "terrain"(its all water :p) done, The only thing is with my map is that its on xbox :(. I have a crappy computer that cant process making a map.
I don't think you can get it at MCSG then...

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
maybe you can set in a usb stick and put in the comp

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think you can get it at MCSG then...
I know i will not get it on the servers, its just for when 4j studios adds rentable servers, which is suppose to be soon.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
maybe you can set in a usb stick and put in the comp
I think that 4j is adding a way to move maps from xbox to pc and vise versa, but thats not confermed, yet...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci