• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Yay VIP" [New Map]

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I shld get it bcuz i good

But no I have to wait till 10k

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations!
Also, I hope you will do great job with your Moderator Application soon :D

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats, you have every right to celebrate you achievement here :) Don't listen to others, there just jealous :p Personally, I would prefer the map to be added to eu,ca,au,as as well, not on all servers...maybe 5 :)
Lol I wasn't jealous with what I said and speaking for everyone else, they weren't either. VIP is basically the same as diamond, but you can get targeted more. If anything, we wouldn't want VIP. However, I was just stating how he said the new map he made was just a cover up for talking about VIP. I don't have a problem with it, but no one was jealous..

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol I wasn't jealous with what I said and speaking for everyone else, they weren't either. VIP is basically the same as diamond, but you can get targeted more. If anything, we wouldn't want VIP. However, I was just stating how he said the new map he made was just a cover up for talking about VIP. I don't have a problem with it, but no one was jealous..
however vip would make me feel more speshaler silly pengweeno

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
My post wasn't aimed towards you, besides ur right on getting targeting more, but VIP does make you feel much more special, end of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci